Classics By The Lake

UK forum for general and technical discussion about the Z3 roadster
Bonzo

Z3 roadster 2.8

Classics By The Lake

Post by Bonzo »

Had a great drive down to Suffolk for this last Sunday. (4th Sept.) My Z3 was the only one on the B.M.W.C.C. stand, although there was a silver 1.9 on the BMW enthusiasts pitch. The weather stayed dry,but was a bit blustery at first, then quite warm in the afternoon. It was nice to catch up with some old friends from Helmingham and other shows. There were lots of lovely cars to drool over, but the modern Ferraris in their matt silver paint finish did nothing for me. (Is it the new thing, matt paint?) Again there was quite a bit of interest in Z3lda, and one lady surprised me by saying that out of all the cars in the show, Z3lda was the one she would like to take home!! Thanks once again to David Adams, Suffolk B.M.W.C.C. rep.for sorting out all the entries etc..
Cheers,
Allan.
Z3lda (Zelda), 1998 2.8, Montreal Blue, Beige Oregon leather interior and M steering wheel, Sports Seats, Wood trim, Chrome Line Interior, Centre armrest with Cupholder, Alpina Softline wheels, Chromed Angel Eyes, De- tango'd, Rear stone guards, Sport aerial, ASC front strut brace, Strong Strut Butt Strut and Body Brace, Uprated brake fluid, Yellowstuff pads 78k.
kruisn

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Re: Classics By The Lake

Post by kruisn »

Could you post some photos? (if any taken). TAAA .
Don't drink and drive home -
Take the Zd and fly home -
Bonzo

Z3 roadster 2.8

Re: Classics By The Lake

Post by Bonzo »

Sorry, didn't take any pics, too busy talking to folks and looking at cars!

:cheers

Bonzo.
Z3lda (Zelda), 1998 2.8, Montreal Blue, Beige Oregon leather interior and M steering wheel, Sports Seats, Wood trim, Chrome Line Interior, Centre armrest with Cupholder, Alpina Softline wheels, Chromed Angel Eyes, De- tango'd, Rear stone guards, Sport aerial, ASC front strut brace, Strong Strut Butt Strut and Body Brace, Uprated brake fluid, Yellowstuff pads 78k.