Replacement interior help/suggestion

UK forum for general and technical discussion about the Z3 roadster
Adam

Z3 roadster 2.8

Replacement interior help/suggestion

Post by Adam »

NOW SOLD !!!!!!

Hi everyone.

I haven't posted here for an age but I'm always lurking and using the knowledgebase area.

I have just changed the interior of my 1998 Z3. I didn't want to post anything in the for sale section until I know what/if what I have is of any use and its value. I'm looking for a bit of guidance and suggestion really.

They are two tone (black & red) sports seats.

I have drivers & passenger seats, both just the seat with no runners, motors etc. and sadly they are in need of some wiring and looms as I had to use them myself as my replacement seats (much to my annoyance) had all looms and connectors cut off. The drivers seat does have bolster and base cover damage. The heated seats worked before I had to cut off the connectors/wires.

Drivers side and passenger door cards.

I have taken some pics and as photobucket has something about sharing images, I decided to post them to my website. Feel free to have a look at them: http://www.wind-dreams.co.uk/z3_interior.htm

Advice is much appreciated. I would like to sell it all as a job lot. I will soon have an m-sport steering wheel & airbag witch needs a retrim as its peeling by the right hand side 3 o'clock position. I'm just waiting for a dry day here in Wales to remove it, pictures and replace it with a new wheel.

Cheers
Adam.