Free Z3 bits

UK forum for general and technical discussion about the Z3 roadster

Moderator: Gazza

therealdb1

Z3 roadster 2.0

Free Z3 bits

Post by therealdb1 » Sun 05 Nov, 2017 15:19

Similar to our favourite young lady from Canada I have a couple of bits ready to find a good home here in the UK and I do not want anything for them provided that you cover the cost of postage.
I have a used washer bottle which I believe fits the 4 cylinder cars at the front of the engine bay. It is not the tall narrow one by the bulkhead that my 2 litre had.
I also have the hybrid motorised throttle body that was fitted to a year 2000 2 litre. It is the blue H label one numbered 1 433 414. I cannot really remember why I swapped it now but it may have been a suspect position sensor. Anyway if someone wants to pay for the postage to have a play with it they are welcome.
Please PM me for either of the above and I'll get a postage price for you.

I also have a facelift OSR wing and sill cover but I shall post these separately in Stock Exchange since these two bits owe me some money so unfortunately I cannot give these away.

Please do not message me and ask if I have part number xyz since this is all I now have. The car and all the other bits and pieces have moved on to pastures new so this really is final clearance before they go into a skip next week!