Valuation Required on 2.2 Sport

UK forum for general and technical discussion about the Z3 roadster
Lancsbob

blank

Valuation Required on 2.2 Sport

Post by Lancsbob »

Hi
I have been thinking i may sell my "Estoril Blue 2002 Z3 2.2 Sport Manual" in the Spring
& want some sort of idea as to what i should ask for it. Its 69K mls & in pretty good
condition but no show car. It would benifit from a new hood as its still got its original
but not leaking & maybe a wheel refurb to really make it shine. The air con's not working
as i have never needed to use it & couldn't be bothered fixing it also the original radio
is disconnected as iv'e removed the amp/6cd changer to make room in the boot to be
able to get a case in but all has been kept if needed to return to original.(Can't guarentee it will work)
If the value is so low its not worth selling i will keep it as its running perfectly & owes
me nothing & it wont be losing money.

If anyone could give me a rough estimate as to its worth & its got a reasonable value
i may advertise it for sale, needless to say i will give you all the heads up first if i do.

Cheers Bob
colb

Z3 roadster 1.8 TU

Re: Valuation Required on 2.2 Sport

Post by colb »

Probably best to have a look on ebay to see what similar condition cars are going for. Its all down to condition and mileage in the end. Owners idea of value are often in excess of what the car will achieve. Wouldn't be a bad idea on hanging on to it if it dosn't owe you anything.
Colb
1999 BMW 1.8 Z3
2003 BMW 2.5 Z4
1998 Honda Deauville NT650V
mrscalex

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by mrscalex »

I think that’s good advice. You’ll get a lot of different views otherwise. And there’s not really enough information to be accurate.

The fact it’s Estoril Blue and has low mileage should help.

Anywhere between £3k-£5k depending on exact condition. But you probably know that much already.
ImageImage
2001 Z3 2.2 Topaz Blue (Trudy) - Keeper rebuilt from a write-off
2002 Z3 2.2 Titan Silver (Cookies) - Keeper rebuilt having been bought with a seized engine
2002 Z3 3.0 Sapphire Black (Peanut) - Keeper awaiting rebuilding having been bought as an abandoned project
Plus Willy, Kodak & Maycee - All 2.2 Sport projects. Yes, 6 is a lot of Z3s :)
Always happy to try and help with spares :)
Lancsbob

blank

Post by Lancsbob »

Thank you both for your help.

That gives me an idea of a starting point if i advertise it.

Cheers Bob