The M is Back!

For the M Powered Z3 derivatives
jamiedave1986

M roadster S52

The M is Back!

Post by jamiedave1986 »

Hi eveyone! Havnt posted on here in a while for the simple reason I sold my M back in April! I did have a Cosmos Black 99 M and was gutted to see it go! However this morning I picked up my new 2000 Estoril Blue M and its absolutely wicked! Its slightly modded but they meet my taste if Im honest! It has 19" Breyton alloys with 245s on the front and 265s on the rear and also a twin jap style custom bulid de-cat exhaust system which is not to everyones taste i agree but sound absolutely out of this world! Previous owner rekons its about 360bhp with a couple of other engine mods, but been a while since i drove the last M and biggest difference is the exhaust note :twisted: I love it! Got a massive smile on my face again and never gonna sell it lol!
Will post some pics soon, to see what everyone thinks!
Young, Free and Ohhh yeh Drive an ///M :)
cleomantra

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by cleomantra »

welcome back

ha ha ha you couldn't last six month with out the daily dose of some ///m power. :D :D :D :D

bet you tour cheeks hurt :D :D
jamiedave1986

M roadster S52

Post by jamiedave1986 »

Some piccies of the New car! The New plate too :lol:
Attachments
Pic158.jpg
(202.76 KiB) Downloaded 225 times
Pic157.jpg
(203.86 KiB) Downloaded 283 times
Pic159.jpg
(100.53 KiB) Downloaded 263 times
c_w

M roadster S50

Post by c_w »

Looks nice but I don't like those exhausts, far too big and there needs to be 4 of them, it's part of the Z3M styling IMO and every M car after it. Even ACS got this wrong with their aftermarket rectangle pipes.
Alfie
Z Register member

M roadster S54

Post by Alfie »

Very tidy ///M.
The plate is very funny!

But sorry.....there must be a couple of Corsas in Romford missing their dustbins....
:shake:

A.
pingu

M roadster S50

Post by pingu »

I love the plate. Made me laugh. Hope you don't get done for spacing. Nice jollopy.
Pingu
jamila

Z3 roadster 1.9i

Post by jamila »

The car is stunning and the plate is just FAB! :lol:

Jamila

jamiedave1986

M roadster S52

Post by jamiedave1986 »

I do agree with the comments about the exhausts! I did catch a saxo with bigger ones earlier on in Tescos mind! :D I think I like them tho because their sooo different! From further back when you can see the width of the tyres and see the ss silencers it looks wicked. I do have a full remus system here for the car too, but Im afraid Im going to loose the sound if i replace it! Honestly i wish you could all hear it lol, Its like a high pitched, whiney racing car! Espessially at around 5000 rpm when the induction starts to work! IMO and the couple of mates who have been out with me today the sound Is perfect, really does the car justice! Maybe i will bring this one to a meet as never got a chance in my old one! I think its safe to say mind that its unique :)
Glad you all like the plate haha! I get enough police attention as it is being only 20 so im sure it wont last long spaced as it is :cry:
komis

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by komis »

Couldn't you possibly just change the exhaust tips then? I'm sure any custom exhaust shop worth their money would be happy to do it 8-)
wwwwOOOff!!!
jamiedave1986

M roadster S52

Post by jamiedave1986 »

Hmmmmm will definately give it some thought, Would love this sound with the quad exhausts!
varboy

Not specified

Post by varboy »

I'm liking the backboxes....

How much of a power increase do you think there is over standard with the decat? (personal opinion, not the previous owner's) Have you had the car RR'd?
Waiting for my bonus and a Z3M
Phil

M roadster S54

Post by Phil »

Have to agree with the others -- the 2 pipes means the car has lost one of its unique features.
Sapphire black/Imola red and black interior/ red roof/ S54 - the only RHD one made.

"The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire."
jamiedave1986

M roadster S52

Post by jamiedave1986 »

[/quote]I'm liking the backboxes....

How much of a power increase do you think there is over standard with the decat? (personal opinion, not the previous owner's) Have you had the car RR'd?[/quote]

There's a dino print out with the car and thats maximum of 349 bhp but there's a remap since then so im not sure! The main difference is the sound, There does seem to be more power especially just putting your foot down without changing down.
jamiedave1986

M roadster S52

Post by jamiedave1986 »

varboy wrote:I'm liking the backboxes....

How much of a power increase do you think there is over standard with the decat? (personal opinion, not the previous owner's) Have you had the car RR'd?
There's a dino print out with the car and thats maximum of 349 bhp but there's a remap since then so im not sure! The main difference is the sound, There does seem to be more power especially just putting your foot down without changing down.[
varboy

Not specified

Post by varboy »

jamiedave1986 wrote:
varboy wrote:I'm liking the backboxes....

There's a dino print out with the car and thats maximum of 349 bhp but there's a remap since then so im not sure! The main difference is the sound, There does seem to be more power especially just putting your foot down without changing down.[
I would love to see the dyno printout if you can post it up, it's not that I don't believe your claims, I just like looking at dyno printouts.

I'm considering an M next year and I will DEFINITELY be doing some power mods, so it would be nice to see what effect the the decat has.
Waiting for my bonus and a Z3M
jamiedave1986

M roadster S52

Post by jamiedave1986 »

Working away in London at the moment and first chance iv got to post! As soon as I get home I will try and get the dyno scanned and posted!