M Roadster photos at last.....

For the M Powered Z3 derivatives
Z3M Jason

M coupe S50

M Roadster photos at last.....

Post by Z3M Jason »

Z3M Coupe:- MAC Motoren Airbox, MAF Removed, Prospeed Full system with race cats, Full Dyno setup & Live Remap, 18" BBS LM's,
AC Schnitzer Race Coilovers, H&R Anti Roll Bars + Drop Links, Recaro Pole Position seats, Sparco Steering Wheel, Strut Brace, Porsche Calipers/CSL disc Conversion + Custom made rear discs, Braided Lines, 3.46 Hawthorn Motorsport 40% LSD diff and Digital Racelogic TC (To follow).
Straight_Six

Z3 roadster 2.0

Post by Straight_Six »

very nice jason! the car is a credit to you sir!

all of your mods list and i can only spot one mod on your car from standard (alloys), now thats what i like! 8-)

Leigh
whiteminks

M roadster S54

Post by whiteminks »

Looks great Jason. I bet you are having 'big' fun :D
big cheesy wrote:'I nearly cacked my trolleys till I quickly tuned in'. Yorkshire Cruise 2008.
pingu

M roadster S50

Post by pingu »

Looks exceptional. Somehow, you've made me like silver again :D .
Pingu
321bhp

Not specified

Post by 321bhp »

very nice,i love the pic of the spinning wheel 8-) 8-) 8-)
Attachments
rollingroad.jpg
rollingroad.jpg (105.68 KiB) Viewed 1785 times
maahny

M coupe S50

Post by maahny »

321bhp wrote:very nice,i love the pic of the spinning wheel 8-) 8-) 8-)
I take full credit for taking that pic :-)

It going to be even more of a beast with the 3.64 diff!
Z3M Jason

M coupe S50

Post by Z3M Jason »

Many thanks folks for the compliments on the car!!! I have tried to keep the car very much original looking but emphasising and improving where I can and avoiding the Max Power look at all cost....
She will be featured in December BMW Car Magazine I hope!!
Jason :)
Z3M Coupe:- MAC Motoren Airbox, MAF Removed, Prospeed Full system with race cats, Full Dyno setup & Live Remap, 18" BBS LM's,
AC Schnitzer Race Coilovers, H&R Anti Roll Bars + Drop Links, Recaro Pole Position seats, Sparco Steering Wheel, Strut Brace, Porsche Calipers/CSL disc Conversion + Custom made rear discs, Braided Lines, 3.46 Hawthorn Motorsport 40% LSD diff and Digital Racelogic TC (To follow).

Post by Guest »

Jason,

Those BBS LMs - Smokin HOT 8-)

Si.
BANDIT

M roadster S50

Post by BANDIT »

Fantastic car Jason looks fab with those wheels.
Are those stoneguards the magnetic type ? if so where did you get them from, think they are a good idea to prevent dreaded stone chips. :P
Z3M Jason

M coupe S50

Post by Z3M Jason »

Bandit,
Thanks....I ordered the stone guards from the States, bit of a pain in the arse but I like em!!! Plus they look subtle and do a bloody good job of stopping chipping.....
I may be biased but think they look best on Silver :) :)
Jason