taking the zm out tomorrow first time since early october

For the M Powered Z3 derivatives
321bhp

Not specified

taking the zm out tomorrow first time since early october

Post by 321bhp »

well going to get my little rover fixed tomorrow brake problems,so ill need another car all day,so im gona get the zm out for a right old spin-up,its been a while since ive driven it early october ,and its only done 2 miles since then,now i know that it dont get out much and even less now as its still in the garage around the ex,s place,but i dont care if it rains or snows that zm is going out tomorrow,im sure it needs a run ,check fluids etc tyre pressures,im trying to find a lock up garage near where i live now,but no luck yet,might even get the roof down,jubbly :lol:
JohnSmith

M roadster S50

Post by JohnSmith »

Mine's been off-road since late October and I've been driving an N reg diesel 306 (which is great little worker and cheap!). I took the M out over the weekend just gone as it was dry to let it run. I miss it so much!

Enjoy :)
Daz

M roadster S54

Post by Daz »

Took Charlotte out for a quick spin in Sunday afternoon as she hasn't turned a wheel since the middle of October.

Chose the roads very carefully as there are so many pot-holes around after the snow we had.
///M_aniac
Z Register member

M roadster S50

Post by ///M_aniac »

Took Hamish out for the first time in 6 weeks last Saturday. Non-stop grins all afternoon. Such a great car. :P
BMW Z3, the only way to build a true roadster

Image - The most powerful letter in the world.
Cloz wrote:There is something that will never change is my love for Z3
smartypants wrote:Conor?

With an M??

The World's gone mad :D
smartypants wrote:The Z3 rear is a great thing to behold ;)