M Roadster Wing Mirrors.

For the M Powered Z3 derivatives
Southernboy

Z3 roadster 3.0i

M Roadster Wing Mirrors.

Post by Southernboy »

:?: Anyone have or knows where I can get a pair of used wing /door mirrors like the ones Jonnt has on his Zed?
Not fussed about colour or glass or motors, Farankly I need the empty shells at best. Must fit an RHD car. :D
:head: Any leads, etc appreciated. Been on fleabay without success. No local knowledge of where these might be found, largely because I'm in Johannesburg - S.Africa.
Jonttt
Z Register member

M roadster S54

Post by Jonttt »

All ///M's have the same mirros, not just mine :wink:

You can either get them second hand (but they are very rare) or BMW do an OEM retrofit kit. They seemt o have been offloading old stock of these kits as a lot were for sale on eBay last year.

You still get the occassional new set on eBay, there is one set on now:

eBay

Shipping should not be too bad as they are not that heavy but they are still expensive.

They are a straight fit and are one of the best mods you can do to a non ///M Z3 IMHO so there are plenty of people who have done this recently.

Search "M and Mirror" on here as there are quite a few threads about fitting them :wink:
Happiness is not around the corner........happiness is the corner
Image Video or Journal Garage: 2015 FFRR Black Edition, Porsche Boxster GTS, 1997 Porsche Carrara C4S, Ex 2001 BMW S54 Z3m Roadster