Moving to Dubai, looking for a Z3 (m/non m) Coupe...

For the M Powered Z3 derivatives
Vanne

Z3 coupe 2.8

Moving to Dubai, looking for a Z3 (m/non m) Coupe...

Post by Vanne »

Hi everyone, iam moving to Dubai in December and after i sell :bawl: my current Z3 1998 here in New Zealand, ill be on the lookout for a Z3 coupe...

anyone know what to steer clear from and what to look for when inspecting a potential car? i would think not too many around of the coupes in UAE either.. *sigh*

If anyone knows of one thats selling, please do let me know :)

cheers

Vanne :)
Richardenigma

M coupe S52

Post by Richardenigma »

Hey Vanne,

Just checked the usual online adverts for the UAE (Dubizzle, Souq.com & autotrader.uae) and the pickings are indeed slim!

I sold my 2.8 Silver Auto when I left Abu Dhabi in 2009 to a colleague who may still have it...he wasn't that much of a Z3 afficianado so he might be interested in selling it. I can provide you with some contact details if you PM me and let me know?

Remember that you can only have LHD drive cars in the UAE. I'd recommend importing a car from Japan (that's where the one shown above originated from) and again I can give you the contact details for a New Zealander who works out of Japan who sourced my Coupe for the UK. He's a good guy and found me an absolutely superb example.

I loved driving the Coupe in UAE as its better than a roadster (there are 18 of them up for sale in Dubizzle) as the weather is pretty inclement for 8 months of the year mainly because the temperature is rarely lower than 40 degrees centigrade!.
2002 Z3 Coupe 3.0i Auto LHD 1999 Z3M Roadster RHD
Vanne

Z3 coupe 2.8

Post by Vanne »

Sounds like a great start, thanks Richard.