Nice super C coupe

For the M Powered Z3 derivatives
luckycolourblue

M roadster S52

Nice super C coupe

Post by luckycolourblue »

This looks a bit tastey, I bet it would be awesome to run it to the ring.... And open it wide on an autobahn!

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3381862.htm
Jonttt
Z Register member

M roadster S54

Post by Jonttt »

It's a well known car on the. z3mcoupe forum ;-)
Happiness is not around the corner........happiness is the corner
Image Video or Journal Garage: 2015 FFRR Black Edition, Porsche Boxster GTS, 1997 Porsche Carrara C4S, Ex 2001 BMW S54 Z3m Roadster
TitanTim

Z3 roadster 1.9i

Post by TitanTim »

At least it's cheaper than this one :lol:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2000-W-BMW-M- ... 1039wt_937

Tim.
2001 Z3 1.9 Roadster Sport - 2012 Z4 sDrive 2.0 M Sport
luckycolourblue

M roadster S52

I really like the look of it- it's a serious weapon too ... Just the money to find and then I hate to say it but for me I'd probably put my 22 into something else :roll: I don't know what I would pick but 20 grand buys a lot of motors...
Maybe a m coupe for the commute, and a roadster for weekend, and a nice little abuse juice fund left over :lol:
shantybeater

Porsche

Post by shantybeater »

luckycolourblue wrote:I really like the look of it- it's a serious weapon too ... Just the money to find and then I hate to say it but for me I'd probably put my 22 into something else :roll: I don't know what I would pick but 20 grand buys a lot of motors...
Maybe a m coupe for the commute, and a roadster for weekend, and a nice little abuse juice fund left over :lol:
a 996 turbo all day long...i think thats next for me 8-)
Progress Thread:http://www.zroadster.net/forum/viewtopi ... 32&t=36117
Previous - S54 M Roadster, S50 M Roadster, Ibiza Cupra IHI 340bhp, Ibiza Cupra K04 270bhp, 6n2 Polo GTi
stu

Z3 roadster 2.8 supe

Post by stu »

shantybeater wrote:
luckycolourblue wrote:I really like the look of it- it's a serious weapon too ... Just the money to find and then I hate to say it but for me I'd probably put my 22 into something else :roll: I don't know what I would pick but 20 grand buys a lot of motors...
You'd have to shop very carefully at 20k.

This coupe looks nice and has a good history, but agree, again, it's asking price is ambitious.

Will see how long it hangs around for. The sellers list of cars on PH looks interesting, Supercharged Mustang, this, Viper RT10 and a Hilux!
someone in a minority once wrote:I know I'm in a minority
luckycolourblue

M roadster S52

shantybeater wrote:
I'm with you on this one, I would rather have the beetle with the x50 pack! I must be getting old because I see modded as less attractive than 'out of the box' .....

I still think that coup would give a lot more fun though :P
stu

Z3 roadster 2.8 supe

Post by stu »

luckycolourblue wrote:I would rather have the beetle with the x50 pack! I must be getting old because I see modded as less attractive than 'out of the box' .....

I still think that coup would give a lot more fun though :P
A modded X50 is quite a proposition too I can tell you :twisted:

Mine's 550 bhp DMS stage 2, GT3 brakes, TechArt suspension, quickshifter and 19" TechArt alloys.

I still love sleepers of any sort. It's great when you see the faces of your victims.

That coupe would be brilliant I am sure and if the mechanicals are well maintained, I'm sure it'd make a great buy.

Was hoping for a run out with Deano & his LS3 powered M recently, but we couldn't make it work, but that's another wonderful Q car.

Anyway, the seller has only said don't bother with 15k, so 16 must be worth a try?
shantybeater

Porsche

Post by shantybeater »

Pics please stu, I'm not planning on changing to one for a few years yet but what common issues do they suffer from? What's the servicing costs like?
Progress Thread:http://www.zroadster.net/forum/viewtopi ... 32&t=36117
Previous - S54 M Roadster, S50 M Roadster, Ibiza Cupra IHI 340bhp, Ibiza Cupra K04 270bhp, 6n2 Polo GTi
stu

Z3 roadster 2.8 supe

Post by stu »

I'll stick some pics and a few bits on another thread at some point when I've more time.

I bought Pork as they're useable and pretty bulletproof.

Wont be selling the Z though, we love the car way too much.