dme relay location

For the M Powered Z3 derivatives
chill4x4saph

M roadster S54

dme relay location

Post by chill4x4saph »

does anybody know where to find the dme relay on our s50 engine cars?
its not quite the same as a normal e36 me!

cheers!!
Brian H

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Re: dme relay location

Post by Brian H »

Could not find a specific DME Relay but the DME Module is located here.

Is the relay you are looking for item K6300?

HTH
chill4x4saph

M roadster S54

Post by chill4x4saph »

hi Brian, thanks!

but alas no, the m roadster doesn't even have that little relay e-box thing in front of the ecu box, all its fuses and relays are on the n/s (same area near the bonnet hinge, but opposite side), its the same fuse box with mostly the same locations as an e36 m3 but the dme relay position on the m roadster vs the m3 is not the same and I cant find the info anywhere!
Tilly

M roadster S50

Post by Tilly »

chill4x4saph wrote:hi Brian, thanks!

but alas no, the m roadster doesn't even have that little relay e-box thing in front of the ecu box, all its fuses and relays are on the n/s (same area near the bonnet hinge, but opposite side), its the same fuse box with mostly the same locations as an e36 m3 but the dme relay position on the m roadster vs the m3 is not the same and I cant find the info anywhere!

In mine if you remove the ecu box cover there are slots for three relays. In my car one slot has a single white relay. ( siemens V23134-c52-x90) the other two are blanks. I do not know what this relay is.

All the other relays are in the fuse box on the other side of the engine bay.
chill4x4saph

M roadster S54

Post by chill4x4saph »

Tilly wrote:
In mine if you remove the ecu box cover there are slots for three relays. In my car one slot has a single white relay. ( siemens V23134-c52-x90) the other two are blanks. I do not know what this relay is.

that sounds like the correct relay, but in my ecu box theres no relay!! arrghh!..., I must admit its on my coupe that im looking for it, ive not looked on a roadster but I cant see it being different?!?!?
Tilly

M roadster S50

Post by Tilly »

chill4x4saph wrote:
Tilly wrote:

that sounds like the correct relay, but in my ecu box theres no relay!! arrghh!..., I must admit its on my coupe that im looking for it, ive not looked on a roadster but I cant see it being different?!?!?
I would have thought they should be exactly the same. If it is not with the fuses then I cannot think of another place it could be.