Phoenix yellow S54 for sale

For the M Powered Z3 derivatives
911sc

M roadster S54

Phoenix yellow S54 for sale

Post by 911sc »

I've been taking a minor interest in how often these cars come up for sale since I snared mine almost 12 months ago and was interested to see a yellow 51 reg s54 Roadster advertised at £11495 at a Lotus dealer in Devon (see www.thelotuscentre.com). I've just been down to Cornwall for a few days with work and as I was driving only a few miles from Lifton I thought I'd dive in for a quick nose!

First thing to report was a big SOLD sign in the window!

There wasn't anyone around to speak to but the car looked in decent condition and the 61000 miles looked about right. I was unable to tell which car on Jontts list it was as the VIN number was obscured by some old tax discs. The only thing I wasn't so keen was the interior which had some very bright yellow inserts on the steering wheel, door handles and on an arm rest thingy! These yellow interior bits were very bright but I'm sure there will be those who love it! Seats were all black as was hood.

Hope to see it out and about in the South West!!
Brian H

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Re: Phoenix yellow S54 for sale

Post by Brian H »

I was lusting after this car the other day (dreaming really), I really do like Phoenix Yellow. Glad it is sold as I will be passing within a couple of miles of this garage in a few weeks, no need to worry now as the temptation has been taken away :)
Titan

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Re: Phoenix yellow S54 for sale

Post by Titan »

Brian H wrote:I really do like Phoenix Yellow. :)
But Dakar's not a bad second choice ;)
Image :devil: