///M Gone

For the M Powered Z3 derivatives
tags
Z Register member

M roadster S50

///M Gone

Post by tags »

My car was bought by a collector and sits in a garage alongside a ferrari, a bentley, a 635CSI pickup, 8 series (not sure of model) and an E36 M3.

A sad day, 13 years and 3 months of ownership and 33,000 miles covered by me. Loved every one of them. Some of the old timers on here have shared some of those miles with me :D

The car was in need of a inspection 2 service and some professional detailing for swirl marks and a few carpark dings. Hard top, 46k miles, 98 ///M Roadster in estoril with estoril blue/black leather. I know some of you will be wanting to know what it sold for, it was not far off my £20k asking price which isnt bad seeing as I needed to spend around a £1k on the aforementioned work. He took it as is.

Glad it is sat in a garage, apppreciating.

Farewell, so much fun. I am now looking for a 2013 onwards Z4, sDrive 2.0i, Auto, sat nav. Colours in preference are white with red leather or matbe blue with tan/cream leather.

Hope you all continue the fun.

Tags
Gazza

M roadster S54

Re: ///M Gone

Post by Gazza »

Sad day but someone else is now happy :wink:
Gazza

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you"

Z3 S54 M roadster Image, BMW Z1, BMW M3 CSL, Z4M Coupe
ImageImage
tags
Z Register member

M roadster S50

Re: ///M Gone

Post by tags »

Sure is.

Going to view my next toy. A little tamer and not so rare but good on the emissions and only 2ltr. Z4 2013 28i Msport. Red with cream leather. Almost as quick as the ///M but better suited for exporting to cyprus where it will become a daily car.

Tags