New Z4 owner, nearly just collecting on Friday.

UK forum for general and technical discussion about the Z4 roadster and Z4 Coupe
bobz3

Z3 roadster 2.0

New Z4 owner, nearly just collecting on Friday.

Post by bobz3 »

Hi,

I have just purchased a stunning Z4 3.0 Sport in Silver with black leather, I decided to travel further afield in my search and i have a long 200 mile drive on Friday but it'll be worth it. With it being a bank holiday weekend i will probably hit the road at either 5:30 or 6am.

The car is stunning from the pictures and has a full BMW history with only 60K miles on the clock, it has parking sensors, heated seats, a wind breaker oh and its a manual thank god. I have lived with an auto for over a year now and i hate it. At the moment i have only paid a deposit so if there is anything wrong with the car i wont accept it.

Hopefully weather permitting i will get the car on Friday, cant wait. :twisted:
aceman

M roadster S50

Post by aceman »

Congrats mate, I have been thinking Z4's of late maybe later in the year but if I do it will definatly be the 3.0. I have been drooling over the Alpina Z4's which I would die for but probably out of my range :(

Hope the car is ok after the long trip where is it located have you got any pics :?:

I bet you are in agony wishing Friday to come, all the best and let us all know what it's like.
Aceman

Arctic Silver '98 Z3M

Previously;
Bright RED '99 Z3 2.8

Rocking seats ? You need seat bushes click HERE
rgf

Not specified

Post by rgf »

A Good Friday in more ways than one!
Enjoy, - only 4 more sleeps.
bobz3

Z3 roadster 2.0

Post by bobz3 »

Thanks, cant wait to collect the Z4. I will post some pics once i get her.

Thanks.