Photos from Andermatt Z-meet

UK forum for general and technical discussion about the Z4 roadster and Z4 Coupe
MarkB2

Z4 roadster 3.0i

Photos from Andermatt Z-meet

Post by MarkB2 »

Here are several pictures that I took during the Z meet down in Andermatt Switzerland, as well as some photos from a couple of cruises we took part in. There were a total of 326 cars that showed up for the meet. About 10 Z8s, 75-100 Z4s, 15 or so Z1s, and the rest were Z3s. I’m sure it's not quite as impressive as Homecoming though. The first couple of days were kind of rainy but the final day was beautiful. It was a great experience and something that I will remember forever.

Giles

Not specified

Post by Giles »

Wonderful pics Mark! Thanks for posting 8-)
Andre_z_3000

Z3 roadster 1.8 TU

Post by Andre_z_3000 »

Great pics, that's a lot of Z's, heck that represents about 1/4-1/5 of all the Z's in Australia!
Andre_Z_3000
2000 Arctic White z3

Steve
Z Register member

Z3 roadster 2.8

Fantastic pics....

Post by Steve »

but I really wish you lot would pack it in.
Having seen all the photo's, this has turned into a 'Must Go Next Time' event.

Is there usually a convoy from the UK?
Steve.
garyw

Porsche

Post by garyw »

There has been a convoy for the past couple of years, organised by DavidM and PN(credit where due). I would suggest you keep your eye on the Events page as it looks very promising for a return visit next year after the huge interest this year..
But not to rub salt in your wounds, it was blummin good :wink:
DavidM
Z Register member

Z4 M roadster

Post by DavidM »

garyw wrote:There has been a convoy for the past couple of years, organised by DavidM and PN(credit where due). I would suggest you keep your eye on the Events page as it looks very promising for a return visit next year after the huge interest this year..
But not to rub salt in your wounds, it was blummin good :wink:
Yes there will be a convoy in 2005 without a doubt - probably encompassing a Champagne area stopover on the way down and way back - plus a fab mountain range that Gary showed us - plus loads of good driving in Switzerland itself