Z4 rammed by driver's father

UK forum for general and technical discussion about the Z4 roadster and Z4 Coupe
John Wilson

Z3 roadster 2.0

Z4 rammed by driver's father

Post by John Wilson »

Badman gee

M roadster S50

Re: Z4 rammed by driver's father

Post by Badman gee »

Yes John phew, it was a z4 and not a z3

The 'BEAST' 666
TitanTim

Z3 roadster 1.9i

Post by TitanTim »

End of the day it was a Zed so it doesn't matter which model, so not nice to see. Seems a shame there appears to be more deflammatory comments these days on here towards anything non Z3 which is a great shame.

I seem to remember the site is called zroadster.net

Tim.
2001 Z3 1.9 Roadster Sport - 2012 Z4 sDrive 2.0 M Sport
Badman gee

M roadster S50

Post by Badman gee »

Tim, I didn't mean anything by it, just having a joke.

What happened to SOH on this site!

The 'BEAST' 666
John Wilson

Z3 roadster 2.0

Post by John Wilson »

Yea, sorry Tim , I guess I'm just jealous of your Z4. I love the latest model Z4's like yours, but it would be interesting to know which of your 2 models you would choose to be written off if a choice had to be made. After all, you have said that you are going to sell the 3, but still no sign of it. I suspect that it would just be too painful. But if the 4 was written off, it would just be a case of a call to the insurance company and get another one.
Del

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by Del »

It wasn't so much the cars in the clip that I found relevant but rather the fact that people would actually behave like that. At one point the Merc? hits the Z4 with some force in the side which would have injured anybody sat on that side :shock:

PS I like Z4s and Porsches (he says ducking for cover after daring to mention the P word on a Z forum :D )
TitanTim

Z3 roadster 1.9i

Post by TitanTim »

John Wilson wrote:Yea, sorry Tim , I guess I'm just jealous of your Z4. I love the latest model Z4's like yours, but it would be interesting to know which of your 2 models you would choose to be written off if a choice had to be made. After all, you have said that you are going to sell the 3, but still no sign of it. I suspect that it would just be too painful. But if the 4 was written off, it would just be a case of a call to the insurance company and get another one.
I have GAP insurance on the Z4 to make up any shortfall whereas the Z3 would be written off, but I wouldn't want to be in that position with either of them :)

Tim.
2001 Z3 1.9 Roadster Sport - 2012 Z4 sDrive 2.0 M Sport