newby first post

UK forum for general and technical discussion about the Z4 roadster and Z4 Coupe
skidkid

Z4 coupe 3.0si

newby first post

Post by skidkid »

Just purchased a 07 Z4 roadster with a 3.0si. I have a few questions that the experienced guys could probably answer.
Can you fit two sets of golf clubs in the trunk? If so how?
Fog lights aren't to bright and have condensation. I see alot of people saying to drill small holes to get rid of it, is that the best way? And will new bulbs make a difference?
And besides seatbelt pads, is there a fix to keep the belt off my neck?
Thanks in advance
Russ1959

Z4 roadster 3.0i

Re: newby first post

Post by Russ1959 »

I don't get that problem so can't help you but have you registered on this site? Prob get more from this.
http://www.z4-forum.com/forum/

Russ
2005 Toledo blue Z4 Roadster
Zed Carer

Z3 roadster 2.8

Re: newby first post

Post by Zed Carer »

skidkid wrote:Can you fit two sets of golf clubs in the trunk? If so how?
Fog lights aren't to bright and have condensation. I see alot of people saying to drill small holes to get rid of it, is that the best way? And will new bulbs make a difference?
Thanks in advance
Hi and welcome.

Golf clubs - yes you can get two sets in as long as they are in carry bags. Take the driver and woods out of one set and put it right at the back of the boot under the shelf that the roof folds into - if it is a larger bag then you might have to lift the shelf up and keep the roof up. The 2nd bag (without driver) fits across the front of the boot. Shoes, drivers, etc fit between/across the bags. I know 2 lady golfers that get their cart bags in by laying them diagonally across the boot.

Fog lights - condensation in the fog lights is unfotunately quite common and I haven't done anything with ours.

Enjoy the car.
Hers: Z4 2.0i Sp --------------------- His: Z3 2.8