Z4 M Coupe

UK forum for general and technical discussion about the Z4 roadster and Z4 Coupe
Southernboy

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Z4 M Coupe

Post by Southernboy »

Anyone with a Z4 M Coupe who would like to tell me a bit about these cars.....I'm considering getting one, but somewhat concerned as to why they should be substantially cheaper than their lesser roadster counterparts here in SA. There is an M Coupe going here for around £10K and it's barely run in at 71,000 kms !
Look forward to the comments and advice.
"Normal is overrated"

Z3 Upgrades and Additions
c_w

M roadster S50

Re: Z4 M Coupe

Post by c_w »

Faster than a Z3MC and much more modern, I'd have one if I could. They seem to be cheaper than you'd expect over here too, probably not cheaper than non-Ms, but still seem to go unnoticed and have depreciated more than you'd expect for a rareish car.
Eastsix

Not specified

Post by Eastsix »

In Uk there is generally considered to be a coupe premium- m coupes are more expensive than comparable m roadsters. Check out the z4 forum - there is plenty to read up and ogle over there.
2.8 sadly departed, currently between zeds.....
jont

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by jont »

I have been looking to upgrade my 1.9 to a z3M I looked at one last weekend for $33500. low klm 72000 but it did not impress me.
The owner believed it was one of the best in the market for sale at that price, but he should have done a good cleanup on it it's hard to explain but it did not grab me so I offered $28000 cash knowing I had a lot of work ahead of me.

But sadly he rejected my offer maybe after a few weeks he may realize that he was overpriced for what it was. :bawl: