Introducing our Z4

UK forum for general and technical discussion about the Z4 roadster and Z4 Coupe
Mint

blank

Introducing our Z4

Post by Mint »

Well, we've only gone and done it. We've treated ourselves to an early (big) birthday present. We've bought a Z4 to keep our Z3 company in the garage. She's a 2006, 2.5 Si Sport in Metallic Silver Grey with 40,000 on the clock on BMW Style 101 rims. She was the eighth Z4 we looked at and we travelled as far afield as Preston, Leeds, Lichfield and Derby. Finally bought her over in Northants. The first three photos are from my phone and the rest are from the advert. Perhaps some proper photos later...
brilie

Z3 roadster 2.8

Re: Introducing our Z4

Post by brilie »

Pictures taken in your back yard Dave?
Mint

blank

Post by Mint »

brilie wrote:Pictures taken in your back yard Dave?
What gave it away Brian? :)
gookah
Z Register member

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by gookah »

beautiful.. there is something about Bangle's flame surfacing that, now we have got used to it, makes the angles look so clean.
Even the chicken's bum rear looks good.

Z3 and Z4 are two totally different cars in style and accomplishment. You have the best of both worlds, so enjoy.

Z3 2.8 Progress Journal (Mine)
Z3 1.9 Sport Progress Journal (Wifey's)

I have an element of 'M-styling' on my car, If that's a good enough reason for the manufacturers to adorn a 320 with the M badge, then its certainly a good enough reason for me..
Mint

blank

Post by Mint »

gookah wrote:beautiful.. there is something about Bangle's flame surfacing that, now we have got used to it, makes the angles look so clean.
Even the chicken's bum rear looks good.
Z3 and Z4 are two totally different cars in style and accomplishment. You have the best of both worlds, so enjoy.
Cheers gookah, looking forward to getting some miles under my belt in the 4. About 100 miles home so far...
Del

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by Del »

Looks like a lovely car :) I think I would be tempted to get rid of the Z3 if I bought something like a newer and more refined Z4.
Mint

blank

Post by Mint »

Del wrote:Looks like a lovely car :) I think I would be tempted to get rid of the Z3 if I bought something like a newer and more refined Z4.
Nooooo, we can't sell our 3. She is a unique colour combo :D