Recommendations for Paintless Dent Removal in the North West

This is where you can find out about valeting and detailing--washing, cleaning, polishing, waxing and other car care issues.
Robert T
Site Admin

Z3 roadster 1.9

Recommendations for Paintless Dent Removal in the North West

Post by Robert T »

Yes, I know this topic comes up a lot, but after sifting through a lot of "dent" threads, I've only managed to find the name of one company in my area and no recommendations.

If anyone has used a paintless dent removal (PDR) company who covers North Cheshire/South Manchester and can recommend them, please let me know. Contact details and prices would be a great help too.

Many thanks, R.
Arctic Silver '99 Z3 1.9 & Black '59 Frogeye 1275cc
offyourmarks

M roadster S52

Post by offyourmarks »

beep beep!

I can help, have a look at our services page www.offyourmarks.com

just had a couple taken from my ///MR - now perfect!

shout if you need me

matthew 8-)
mich

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Post by mich »

As a youngster I worked at a Car manufacturer, and they employed 1 guy full time to remove small dents and bumps etc that new cars seem to attract once they have started the birth journey, all he had was a set of small Dolly’s and a special hammer (cant remember the name) but it had the most smooth and polished flat square head, he must have saved the firm thousands in repairs, he was so quick, just a couple of taps with that magic hammer, no damage at all to the paint. Just reminiscing that’s all. :cry:
Robert T
Site Admin

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by Robert T »

Thanks, Matthew. It's actually a friend of mine with an MR2 that was asking, so I've passed along your details. :wink:

I used a PDR from Morcambe a while back and I was very impressed with the results. Glad I didn't watch him at work though - I think I'd have been a bit squeamish about someone hitting my beloved motor with a hammer! :shock: :lol:

Thanks R.
Arctic Silver '99 Z3 1.9 & Black '59 Frogeye 1275cc