bit of help with my leather thanks.

This is where you can find out about valeting and detailing--washing, cleaning, polishing, waxing and other car care issues.
colliemcc

Z3 roadster 1.8

bit of help with my leather thanks.

Post by colliemcc »

Hi i have just bought a bmw with a blue leather interior I am finding it hard to finding it hard to find out what type or shade of blue it is, as i want to blue leather restorer for it thanks in advance. I only have the one pic at the moment as i have not collected the car yet. Thanks in advance.

SpaceMonkey

blank.gif

Post by SpaceMonkey »

I think if you can send a sample to the companies or even find out the build options they can match it.
GazHyde

Z3 roadster 2.0

Post by GazHyde »

Welcome to the forum. :thumb:

This link should sort you out!

http://users.belgacom.net/bmw_z3/bmw_z3_interior.htm
Devon Z
Z Register member

Z3 roadster 2.0

Post by Devon Z »

I ordered mine with the blue/black sport seats and extended leather option and it was called Topaz blue same as the exterior colour of that model year (1999/2000).
Frank.A

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Frank.A »

The colour code for your upholstery is Q2PB.If you go to the ebay link below and contact the seller,he should have the suitable dyes and toners, as I gave him the code, and he supplied the required products for mine.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BMW-Car-leather-S ... 4aa5b025e6

2000 Topaz 2.8 Individual.

Youth would be more useful if it came later in life!
Jewell

M roadster S50

Post by Jewell »

I've just ordered some cleaner, renovator and dye from www.dynamixdyes.com They have tons of BMW colours to view on their site - the seat colour code is found in the front of your service book. I emailed a guy called Ryan and picked his brains - he couldn't have been more helpful. Comes with destructions apparently but there are loads of "how to do it" clips on utube.
colliemcc

Z3 roadster 1.8

Post by colliemcc »

Cheers lads Will be getting stuck into it in the next few weeks