Z3 LEATHER CENTER ARMRESTS & SEAT LIFT KITS.

This is where you can find out about valeting and detailing--washing, cleaning, polishing, waxing and other car care issues.
Southernboy

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Z3 LEATHER CENTER ARMRESTS & SEAT LIFT KITS.

Post by Southernboy »

Just a reminder to those who are looking forward to a summer of top down Zedding......it's a heap more comfortable with a center armrest...
Like this....

You will need the center cup-holder fitted. The armrest then fits to that.... I am happy to supply the armrests in any plain colour or combination of colours in real leather to match your car interior. £.68.00 Incl package /postage to the UK.

Also, anyone wanting these Z3 specific seat lift kits....they are designed to lift the front of the Z3 seat making it more comfortable to stay in the seat without sliding forward under braking / decelerating... £.33.00 for a single seat and £ 53.00 for both seats...incl package / posting to the UK....

"Normal is overrated"

Z3 Upgrades and Additions
Southernboy

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Re: Z3 LEATHER CENTER ARMRESTS & SEAT LIFT KITS.

Post by Southernboy »

Bump...
"Normal is overrated"

BladeRunner919

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by BladeRunner919 »

What have you got sitting just behind the armrest?
Southernboy

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Post by Southernboy »

Hi Blades...it's not sitting...it's reclining.... :D
It's my Garmin satnav. I fitted the clip / bracket thingy that came with it into the little container that fits into the recess there....wired the power supply to it from the DRL's so that when I turn the ignition on, the power switches the Garmin on too. I don't have to see the screen as it has one of those asexual voices which monotonously directs me on the route....also, it's out of the way of the front windscreen view, and I have it on a 500mm long "telephone" type cable which makes it easy to unclip from the bracket, punch in the details, press "GO"...and then the cable curls itself up into the recess when I clip it back into the bracket...
As one member remarked..."do I use my elbow to operate it"..... :roflmao: It's such a wasted little area of the cockpit, so I figured that would be the most practical place to fit a little Gremlin.... :wink:
"Normal is overrated"