Leather Trimmer in Essex

This is where you can find out about valeting and detailing--washing, cleaning, polishing, waxing and other car care issues.
Dave L2

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Leather Trimmer in Essex

Post by Dave L2 »

So the whole purpose of the dash removal was to repair a couple of pieces of leather trim that had shrunk in the heat. In the end it wasn't me that did it I found a local lady who amongst others does leather work for the local Rolls Royce dealership ( P.A.Woods in Great Easton for those who might be interested).

So I said I would pass her details on for anyone who needs/wants her services. She'll be redoing my seats later this year. I am in no way affiliated to, related to or have any other ties to this business other than she did my leather work for me and I was very pleased.

Stiches
Custom Automotive Upholstery
Bikes-Scooters-Cars-Boats

Gowers Farm,
High Roding,
Dunmow,
Essex.
CM6 1NL

Tel: 01371 875 557
Mob: 07769 698 526

The lady's name is Lisa.
Gazza

M roadster S54

Re: Leather Trimmer in Essex

Post by Gazza »

Hi Dave, I thought this may be better off placed in the 'Beauty Parlour' section
Gazza

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you"

Z3 S54 M roadster Image, BMW Z1, BMW M3 CSL, Z4M Coupe
ImageImage
Dave L2

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Post by Dave L2 »

Hi Gary,

I wasn't sure what to do with it.
Gazza

M roadster S54

Post by Gazza »

I thought it would get lost in 'The Lounge' ;)
Gazza

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you"

Z3 S54 M roadster Image, BMW Z1, BMW M3 CSL, Z4M Coupe
ImageImage