M logo mats for the Roadster

This is where you can find out about valeting and detailing--washing, cleaning, polishing, waxing and other car care issues.
eddie1

Z3 roadster 2.8

M logo mats for the Roadster

Post by eddie1 »

Hi, anyone out there know the best place to get replacement mats with the M logo.
eddie1

Z3 roadster 2.8

Re: M logo mats for the Roadster

Post by eddie1 »

Regards above: has anyone used United Carpets on ebay, and are they any good?
Thanks Pete
Davejue1

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Davejue1 »

I have yes, you get what you pay for. Get the best you can afford, go cheap they'll be thin and move about, roosh up and be in the bin in no time, have you tried the dealers? They might be ok on price and you want them with the fixing points if possible. :)

Cheers
Dave

"Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional!"
Southernboy

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Post by Southernboy »

A set of Black / Blue / Grey / or Graphite with M logo incl the stripes in Deluxe Velour are £.36.00 excl postage from a local supplier here. You will need to re-use your existing fixing rings from your old mats. Postage would be aprox £.25 - £.30 by airmail. The quality of this material is nothing less than excellent. They have a non slip backing, and a rubber "heelpad" which is stitched in. You have a choice of edging either to match the colour of the mats or there is also red edging if you have a red second trim in your car....
The website for these is. www.lovemycar.co.za.... their mats are accurate OEM shaped.
Anyone who reckons they want a set from here, try them...if they don't ship, or want huge money to ship, you can contact me and I'll collect from them and arrange the shipping for you.. :wink:
"Normal is overrated"

Z3 Upgrades and Additions
eddie1

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by eddie1 »

Thanks Guys, Southern boy, Jo'burg any idea on the shipping costs?
Southernboy

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Post by Southernboy »

As mentioned above...Postage aprox £25 - £30... Could be less though...
"Normal is overrated"

eddie1

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by eddie1 »

I've just contacted my local Astle's BMW dealer. They can get the carpets cost £70. Nor cheap but genuine thing. Don't have the 'M' logo on tho' might see about getting some 'M' logos in metal and doing myself!. Altho' probably don't need it!
Southernboy

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Post by Southernboy »

You simply need to find someone that does emdroidery into carpets... they can stitch the logo in for you + all the coloured stripes... You may need to give them a template, but that would be easy enough... just collect a brochure from BMW... scan the logo into your PC and enlargen it to the size you want, print, cut out and that should do it for a decent seamstress... :wink:

Although I muast add, the quality of the carpets from Love my Car are superior to the OEM product.... and for much the same price with the logo on it...
"Normal is overrated"

bertiejaffa

M roadster S50

Post by bertiejaffa »

eddie1 wrote:I've just contacted my local Astle's BMW dealer. They can get the carpets cost £70. Nor cheap but genuine thing. Don't have the 'M' logo on tho' might see about getting some 'M' logos in metal and doing myself!. Altho' probably don't need it!
There will be much cheaper versions on eBay that are good quality with the m logo on them, just don't go for the cheapo prices, go mid range - I'd say 40-50 quid would get you a brilliant set
Here come the girls.....
My //M Refurb
My First Zed Journal