Paintless Dent Removal

This is where you can find out about valeting and detailing--washing, cleaning, polishing, waxing and other car care issues.
lebigmec

Z3 roadster 1.9i

Paintless Dent Removal

Post by lebigmec »

Hi folks,
I just wanted to let you know about a PDR guy I recently used to get rid of some dents & dings that my car had accumulated over its 14 yrs, & who did a fantastic job.
There were a few minor car park dings around, but the worst things were a nasty dent on my bonnet , half way up the driver's side, right next to the 'line', which was very obvious. It was about the size of a 50p coin. Also, I had a quite deep dent on the rear wheel arch, at the front (where we usually get stone chips). He charges £60 per panel, regardless of how many dents there are in it. In a very short space of time he totally got rid of the dents on my Z3, the panels look like new, not a trace of where the dents once were. I can't begin to say how pleased I am with the result. I would totally recommend him to anyone who needs this sort of work done on their car, very professional guy, extremely high standard of work, & a really nice chap too. He does a lot of work for garages, apparently, & regularly works on the local Mercedes, Porsche, Aston Martin places, so his work is obviously top standard.
I happened to see him working on another car in the car park next to my work depot, so I went & had a chat with him & was impressed with the work he was doing that day, which is why I Asked him to have a go at my car too.
His name is Michael Toon, his company is called "Dents+", & his website is http://www.paintlessdent.co.uk phone number 07850 519545.
He usually works around the Cambridge area or thereabouts, so East Anglia. He's based in Bury St Edmunds
I hope this will be useful to someone.