I don't like the sound of this..............................

Discussions on better road driving, advanced courses and the like
estocks

Not specified

Post by estocks »

I hate these people who move near to a track, then lobby to gt it shut down. I signed a petition saying that if you moved there after the circuit was built, then you have no recourse to shut it down.

No doubt this family will sell up with all the money from the win, plus the increase in the value of their current house. :head:
Use the Search button before posting newbie questions about hard tops and fitting kits, footwell speaker amps, water in the boot, hood maintainance and those horrific angel eyes. We get like 10 threads a week on the same subject, it's obvious that you haven't searched.
HomeStoned

Z3 roadster 2.0

Post by HomeStoned »

okay outside there house is the next meeting place :D
muppet

Z4 sDrive20i M Sport

Post by muppet »

I hate these people do things like that, the "I have moved next door to a night club and there is loud music" " I live next to the sea and people come down and park their cars" " I live next to a football ground and there are lots of people about on a Saturday "

I did not buy next to a kart track a few years ago but live in a rural area, perhaps I should complain about the tractors driving past and the cows on the road at milking time. Rant Done :zmurf:
I have been diagnosed with ADHOTS. Attention Deficit Hyperactive Ohh That's Shiney
markrnorton

Other roadster

Post by markrnorton »

Unbelievable !!

I hope this nonsense gets stopped, Croft is a great circuit, for spectating and track days.
Zed_Steve

Z4 roadster 3.0si

Post by Zed_Steve »

Seems to make total sense to have to close a proper race track where people can take their cars and give them the full treatment. Knowing that it has all safety facilities, you can receive proper driving tuition, and there are, plenty of run off areas.

Then maybe more gatherings on public roads will pop up like the one at Hams Hall!

Rant over! :head: :lol: