Z3M Roadster or Coupe (S54) wanted

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
MarkOliver

Z3 roadster 2.8

Z3M Roadster or Coupe (S54) wanted

Post by MarkOliver »

Hello All

We are about to start looking for a good S54 Coupe or Roadster. Is anybody on here tempted to sell, or is anybody aware of a good example for sale.....

This is my first port of call before Pistonheads etc...

Thanks
Ian_C

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Ian_C »

If I was in the market then I'd be taking a serious look at this s54 roadster. It's got everything on it, decent mileage and a bit of rarity value too. Possibly the last s54 ///M roadster built that's still on the road as I recall reading somewhere that the last one ever made was written off.
Current...1998 ///M Coupe
Previously...1997 Z3 2.8
Jonttt
Z Register member

M roadster S54

Post by Jonttt »

That does look like a great car.

Its was on here last year belonging to S54James (if you search his posts). From memory he was a Corvette man who did not really get on with the BMW and went back to a corvette.

Always looked like a genuine mint car.

Here is a link to his sale thread last year. Presumably its the guy who bought off him who is selling now ? Edit: just reread the sale post and a trader bought it for his wife so may have sold it on last year.

http://www.zroadster.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25147
Happiness is not around the corner........happiness is the corner
Image Video or Journal Garage: 2015 FFRR Black Edition, Porsche Boxster GTS, 1997 Porsche Carrara C4S, Ex 2001 BMW S54 Z3m Roadster
shantybeater

Porsche

Post by shantybeater »

Good luck with your hunt,

What color are you after?

As above the 03 estoril blue car looks like a very nice example. I'd also consider viewing the oxford green car on PH, I viewed it myself a year or so back and it looked in good condition.

If you do get a Roadster make sure you stick around :)
Progress Thread:http://www.zroadster.net/forum/viewtopi ... 32&t=36117
Previous - S54 M Roadster, S50 M Roadster, Ibiza Cupra IHI 340bhp, Ibiza Cupra K04 270bhp, 6n2 Polo GTi
MarkOliver

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by MarkOliver »

Many Thanks for the answers....we are in the process of selling our 350Z (a good car!). We had 2.8 before the 350Z and have decided that we really want another Z3 but this time it has to be an M !
S54James

Z4 sDrive35iS

Post by S54James »

Hello

Yes that was my old Z3M roadster that is back up for sale, in the end I did regret selling her but just needed to get the corvette bug out of my system. That M also has a new starter motor fitted & new rear screen. I even tried to buy it back but did not have the funds at the time.
Anyway I am now back with BMW and this is what I own now, A fully optioned z4m roadster with 6800 miles on the clock.

Nice to be back ....

all the best Nick
Gazza

M roadster S54

Post by Gazza »

Welcome back to BMW :)
Gazza

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you"

Z3 S54 M roadster Image, BMW Z1, BMW M3 CSL, Z4M Coupe
ImageImage
Desiro

M roadster S50

Post by Desiro »

Loving the Z4M Nick and welcome back.

Any chance of a comparson/review while the S54 is still fresh in your mind.