S54 roady on eBay

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
Jonttt
Z Register member

M roadster S54

S54 roady on eBay

Post by Jonttt »

Description is laughably wrong (there were 73 S54 RHD roadies not 30) but car looks nice for the mileage

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2002-02-BMW-Z ... 1c2014aee0

This is a 325 Bhp BMW M Roadster, 2002 '02' Model, one of the last M Roadster ever made and registered. This is a very, very rare car indeed. Only 500 or so exist in UK, and less than 30 2002 models were made/registered! The M Roadster was made between 1998 - 2002. The 1998 - 2001 Models are not as good, they have a totally different engine form the very old M3, Late 2001 - 2002 BMW introduced the S54 variant, which this is, it features the 325 Bhp E46 New M3 Engine, with an upgraded DSC Traction Control System, Dials are now grey and many faults from the early M Roadster were fixed on the S54 Variant, this is why the newer Z3 M Roadster's are worth more !

Now this particular M Roadster, is one of the very last made, it was registered in 26/04/2002 and its a Rare Colour Silver, most were Blue. There are only 30 UK M Roadster Built & Registered - A Very Rare Car Indeed !

This car performs without fault, its got a Full BMW Service History - with 13 Stamps in the Service Book, the last service was carried out Wye Bridge Motors 28/04/2011 105513 Miles, an Inspection 2 Service £610.90, MOT without advisory & Comprehensive Healthcheck has also been done, pictures of all this down below. Its got New Tyres all round, No Warning Lights, 5 Green Service Lights on, upgrade Alpine Stereo with I Pod Connection, Full Book Pack & 3x Keys, Taxed, MOT'd and V5 present. Its clearly been very well looked after, the 'M' Tool Kit is complete and the First Aid Kit still sealed - Just look at the pictures.
Happiness is not around the corner........happiness is the corner
Image Video or Journal Garage: 2015 FFRR Black Edition, Porsche Boxster GTS, 1997 Porsche Carrara C4S, Ex 2001 BMW S54 Z3m Roadster
motco

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by motco »

Safety Features: 4-Wheel Drive, Alarm, Anti-Lock Brakes (ABS), Driver Airbag, Electronic Stability Program (ESP), Immobiliser, Passenger Airbag, Rear seat belts, Safety Belt Pretensioners, Side Airbags, 4-Wheel Drive
To be sure, to be sure? :roll:
aceman

M roadster S50

Post by aceman »

Well apart from the errors it's a good add with loads of info about the car, it will be interesting to see what it goes for especially with that mileage which seems to be its only shortfall as it looks in great condition although looks can be deceiving. Good luck to the seller and especially brave of him/her to put it up on a auction listing which of course could net a good price if you get a couple of people seriously bidding.
Aceman

Arctic Silver '98 Z3M

Previously;
Bright RED '99 Z3 2.8

Rocking seats ? You need seat bushes click HERE
RemarkLima

M roadster S50

Post by RemarkLima »

Isn't he saying there's only 30 "02" models? Rather than the "52" and 03 ones?
Alfie
Z Register member

M roadster S54

Post by Alfie »

Looks to be a really nice example except for the very high mileage, but that's not too much of a problem if the SH is complete.

I don't reckon eBay will realise a decent price. Ebayers are always after things dirt cheap....

That car is in the S54 register, but we don't have the VIN.
I reckon it'll be between 113 and 124, making it later, but nowhere near the last.

If anyone enquires about or views the car, maybe they can get the VIN?

A.
Gazza

M roadster S54

Post by Gazza »

Alfie wrote: That car is in the S54 register, but we don't have the VIN.
I reckon it'll be between 113 and 124, making it later, but nowhere near the last.

If anyone enquires about or views the car, maybe they can get the VIN?

A.
Sent you a text with the info ;)
Gazza

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you"

Z3 S54 M roadster Image, BMW Z1, BMW M3 CSL, Z4M Coupe
ImageImage
hornel Z3M

blank

m

Post by hornel Z3M »

i dont think an inspection 2 is just an oil and filter change do you :evil:
Gazza

M roadster S54

Post by Gazza »

Basically yes with a few other checks
Gazza

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you"

Z3 S54 M roadster Image, BMW Z1, BMW M3 CSL, Z4M Coupe
ImageImage
offyourmarks

M roadster S52

Post by offyourmarks »

If anyone here is bidding and is seriously interested then I live in Warrington and would be happy to take a look for them to save any tears at bedtime for :)

PM me if needed.
siwilson

M roadster S54

Post by siwilson »

garythefish wrote:Basically yes with a few other checks
A big addition is the valve adjustment where you have to leave it overnight so they can do it stone cold in the morning. Add to that a diff oil change, new plugs and air filter. Otherwise its as Gary said.

Expensive though. Mine was £580 at Munich legends back in 2007
dennisedlin

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by dennisedlin »

This S54 looks cheap......poor ad on Pistonheads though

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3300362.htm

Perhaps the second ad for the same car at a different price explains...

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3300278.htm

He doesn't mention the 'service history gap' in the earlier ad
Z3 2.2 Sport, everyone loves a Z3

Jonttt
Z Register member

M roadster S54

Post by Jonttt »

dennisedlin wrote:This S54 looks cheap......poor ad on Pistonheads though

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3300362.htm

Perhaps the second ad for the same car at a different price explains...

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3300278.htm

He doesn't mention the 'service history gap' in the earlier ad
There is another thread about that one :wink:
Happiness is not around the corner........happiness is the corner
Image Video or Journal Garage: 2015 FFRR Black Edition, Porsche Boxster GTS, 1997 Porsche Carrara C4S, Ex 2001 BMW S54 Z3m Roadster