MOVING HOUSE FLASH SALE

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
PCSAM

blank

MOVING HOUSE FLASH SALE

Post by PCSAM »

house deal got the green light today , and its packing boxes at dawn at the moment .... im moving to a lovely village on the west highlands near Oban , its a bit smaller than our house at the moment so ill have to get rid of some stuff as I wont have storage for them . im debating getting rid of the hardtop(with fitting kit) pics of the hardtop on the car.... as storage will be a big problem for it in the new house :roll: :head:

ill get some pics done later and put them on ....

chrome hoops and clear plastic wind-shield.... hoops in perfect condition , wind deflector is in great condition apart from a small crack at the bottom of it (you cant see it when its on the car ) £150 for both .plus postage (heavy hoops). Image

2 sets of side vents , one black one silver ....... both sets in great condition ..... (will post pics later )
£25 each set + postage..
lots more bit ill add later ..

18 inch Cades deep-dish alloys with fantastic tyres .......falken 912 less than 1000 miles on them.(near new ).
they are just about 1 year old (alloys and tyres) .after getting my original ac alloys and spending a fortune getting them up to standard.. I have decided one set must go and its the cades....... fantastic set cost me over £1000 :shock: 225/40/18 staggered fitments . slight stretch on the rears as I had a 1.9 pre facelift and they filled up the arches perfect 15mm spacers on facelift and its full in the rear (see September on this years calendar :D )
I cant really take them with me on the house move and storage is a big problem , (I have my winter alloys taking up all the room) alloys are in great condition with a couple of little marks on 2 of them ..easy to fix .im after £550 for them a really good bargain , the tyres are about that price alone.
pics .Image
Last edited by PCSAM on Mon 29 Apr, 2013 14:02, edited 2 times in total.
Southernboy

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Re: MOVING HOUSE FLASH SALE

Post by Southernboy »

.....at last! It's been a while with the house hunting...congrats mate, and hope the move is a good one. :wink:
"Normal is overrated"

Z3 Upgrades and Additions
Del

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by Del »

Trust the move goes well. Isn't there a famous whiskey distillery at Oban :D
drummachine

M roadster S50

Post by drummachine »

May well be interested in the hoops and deflector. Do you know wha make they are at all?

Cheers

Chris
PCSAM

blank

Post by PCSAM »

drummachine wrote:May well be interested in the hoops and deflector. Do you know wha make they are at all?

Cheers

Chris
they don't haver a makers mark on them mate . the hoops are good quality stainless the deflector is what is says ? sorry I cant help on makers :?:
g8jka
Z Register member

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by g8jka »

Deflector was made by gookah and myself ;-)
2000 BMW Z3 2.8 Titanium Silver Roadster with too many mods to list :-D :drive
Click For 2.0 Progress Journal
Click For 2.8 Progress Journal
S10OTY

M roadster S50

Post by S10OTY »

would the alloys fit the z3m aswell? i do not know if the fitment is the same sorry,

Chris