anyone in yorkshire do rear window replacement?

UK forum for general and technical discussion about the Z3 roadster
spanwah

Z3 roadster 2.2i

anyone in yorkshire do rear window replacement?

Post by spanwah »

as the title says , sick of looking like a gypo :lol:
anywhere in Yorkshire or a short hourly drive anywhere?? youd think leeds / Sheffield/ Donny would have somewhere surely?

cheers
beerbelly

blank

Re: anyone in yorkshire do rear window replacement?

Post by beerbelly »

google auto trimmers in your area
spanwah

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by spanwah »

beerbelly wrote:google auto trimmers in your area

mate not sounding to sarcastic but that's stating the obvious i'm not completely stupid! :dunce: done all that already!! but normally on forums people have experienced the same and normally find some one who is fairly close and normally recommend a place
the other thing is people are normally sick of seeing the same threads and don't reply because they cant be arsed but hey that's forums for you! normally the "search thread " come out :roll:
Not ready yet

Z3 roadster 1.8

Post by Not ready yet »

I used these once, but it was a company car, may be a bit out the way for you, but expect to pay a good £150

http://www.carandcoachtrimmers.co.uk/services/hoods.php
beerbelly

blank

Post by beerbelly »

spanwah wrote:

mate not sounding to sarcastic but that's stating the obvious i'm not completely stupid! :dunce: done all that already!! but normally on forums people have experienced the same and normally find some one who is fairly close and normally recommend a place
the other thing is people are normally sick of seeing the same threads and don't reply because they cant be arsed but hey that's forums for you! normally the "search thread " come out :roll:
sorry I wasn't to know you weren't an idiot I just assumed you like a few people on here had no idea where to get your problem solved . ill not bother you with useless advice again
johnwayne

M roadster S50

Post by johnwayne »

When I had my Z roof replaced I used coach trimmers Bielawski's in Sheffield 0114 2448033. Did a good job and reasonably priced-may be worth a call
aceman

M roadster S50

Post by aceman »

johnwayne wrote:When I had my Z roof replaced I used coach trimmers Bielawski's in Sheffield 0114 2448033. Did a good job and reasonably priced-may be worth a call
Hey John how are you ?

Are you hampering after for another zed yet :wink:
Aceman

Arctic Silver '98 Z3M

Previously;
Bright RED '99 Z3 2.8

Rocking seats ? You need seat bushes click HERE
spanwah

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by spanwah »

beerbelly wrote:
spanwah wrote:

sorry I wasn't to know you weren't an idiot I just assumed you like a few people on here had no idea where to get your problem solved . ill not bother you with useless advice again

please don't take that the wrong way mate nothing meant at all, any advice is awesome thanks
spanwah

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by spanwah »

johnwayne wrote:When I had my Z roof replaced I used coach trimmers Bielawski's in Sheffield 0114 2448033. Did a good job and reasonably priced-may be worth a call
will they only replace the zip in window though or a complete roof? how much was it?
BladeRunner919

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by BladeRunner919 »

If it's an original roof with a zip-in window, that is a diy-able rapair - there are plenty of guides online. Or you might find a local forum member that can help?
beerbelly

blank

Post by beerbelly »

please don't take that the wrong way mate nothing meant at all, any advice is awesome thanks[/quote]

no bother mate :)