Z4 and M owners

UK forum for general and technical discussion about the Z3 roadster
Fender2004

Z3 roadster 2.8

Z4 and M owners

Post by Fender2004 »

Received this email the other day, just in case anyone is interested in attending. If you wish to go please make your own arrangements.

Good morning,

My name is James Caesley and I am an Event Manger for Brands Hatch, Charlotte Dalglish from BMW UK passed on your contact information. As you may be aware, the Blancpain Sprint GT series is coming to Brands Hatch on the 18 May. The series features GT cars from manufacturers such as Lamborghini, Ferrari, Audi, McLaren, Porsche and of course BMW through the Z4. In conjunction with this we are inviting represented car clubs to Brands Hatch to display their cars and watch some really good racing. In return for coming the driver and car would be allowed into the event free of charge, be allowed to park in a designated area inside the venue and will be allowed to participate in parade laps.

I would like to extend this offer to Z4 members of your club as well as M series car owners. I hope this is of interest.

Please let me know if this is something you would your club would be interested in, it would be great to get a big BMW display together for this,

Kind regards,

James Caesley
Events
MotorSport Vision and PalmerSport
Brands Hatch, Fawkham, Longfield, Kent DA3 8NG

T: 01474 875311
M: 07595 411833
F: 01474 874766

www.msv.com
www.palmersport.com

Brands Hatch Cadwell Park Oulton Park Snetterton Bedford Autodrome
motco

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Re: Z4 and M owners

Post by motco »

That is Z3-ist and should be deprecated! :wink:
Alan W

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Alan W »

I contacted this guy and he was happy for me to enter my non-M 2.8 Z3 :) so I will be there on Sunday and get free entry for the car plus 2 occupants. The BMW display area is trackside with a good view of the racing.. anyone else here entered their car?
1999 facelit Z3 Roadster 2.8 Auto in Cosmos Black aka 'Gloria'
Ragtop

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by Ragtop »

Hi Alan I would like to go to this as well, how did You go about getting free tickets for this event. Lap round Brands sound good.
Alan W

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Alan W »

Ron, PM me your email address and I will send you all the details when I get in from work tonight
Ragtop

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by Ragtop »

Alan thanks for that but I did what you did and rang James and we are going too. I have got in touch with Dave & Sue and forwarded the pass to them to get in as James said I could invite all from the Kent Cruise.

So all you Kent Cruisers if you want to go too PM me your email address and I will forward the pass to you too.
Alan W

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Alan W »

Fantastic!!! Well done Ron and lets hope some of the others from last sunday can make it too... see you there :)
leach62

Z3 roadster 2.0

Post by leach62 »

Ron

Many thanks for copying me in for what sounds like a great weekend, alas I am unable to come this weekend.

Regards Jim