Reality check - Z style!

UK forum for general and technical discussion about the Z3 roadster
Bin

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Reality check - Z style!

Post by Bin »

I had to drive my mother's Astra this morning. Jeez, it was all over the road! Made me realise just how good the Z is!

I've had the car just over a month now, drive it everyday to work which is the highlight of my day. I just love it. Off up to the Lakes in a month and can't wait to tackle Hardknott and Wrynose passes. Just hope the weather obliges so we can drop the roof.... 8-)
Robin82

Z3 roadster 1.9

Re: Reality check - Z style!

Post by Robin82 »

Hi mate

Yeah I'm a daily driver too - have been for 6 years :D Put 40k on the clock in that time.

I remember the same feeling - buzzing every morning to drive to work (weird saying that). The feeling has never worn off with me - perhaps somewhat as I do use it everyday but as soon as the roof drops :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :squeeze:

I've tested all manner of cars and nothing compares to the feel of the zed. The newer cars feel numb and disconnected. The z4 - just not the same. And my gf's Citreon - well I wont go there.

Enjoy the summer!
peter2b

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by peter2b »

same here I have been using my freelander to go to work 27 mile trip but now I'm using my zed get to work with a smile on my face the trip to work just flys by
Peter2 b
Ps mpg about the same
Warrior

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Post by Warrior »

Unfortunately I work less than a mile up the road.

Takes me longer to drop the hood, open and close the gates and wait for the junction at the end of the road to clear than it does to drive. :D