SOLD! CJ Autos Mini tilting lift for sale

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
Bonzo

Z3 roadster 2.8

SOLD! CJ Autos Mini tilting lift for sale

Post by Bonzo »

I have a CJ Autos CL 03 Mini tilting lift for sale.This is a serious, heavyweight piece of kit which lifts a vehicle completely off the ground. and enables it to tilt fore and aft to give great access to the underside. Mine has only been used once, but now I find its bit of a struggle to move it around and operate it. I'm 69 this year and while still fit and agile, have lost a fair bit of strength. Also I suffer from some B.P.P.V. ( look it up!), so working under a car can be really uncomfortable now!

If you click on the CJ Autos website http://www.cjautosheywood.co.uk you will get full details. It says you can use an electric drill to operate it, but it will need to have a high torque rating. It does have a manual winder though.

It is for sale at £275. Obviously it would have to be collected. Please P.M. me if interested

Bonzo.
Last edited by Bonzo on Mon 20 Feb, 2017 00:08, edited 1 time in total.
Z3lda (Zelda), 1998 2.8, Montreal Blue, Beige Oregon leather interior and M steering wheel, Sports Seats, Wood trim, Chrome Line Interior, Centre armrest with Cupholder, Alpina Softline wheels, Chromed Angel Eyes, De- tango'd, Rear stone guards, Sport aerial, ASC front strut brace, Strong Strut Butt Strut and Body Brace, Uprated brake fluid, Yellowstuff pads 78k.
Brian H

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Re: CJ Autos Mini tilting lift for sale

Post by Brian H »

These are a great, allows good access under the car but as you said they are heavy buggers.

GLWTS
Bonzo

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Bonzo »

Thanks Brian.

:cheers
Z3lda (Zelda), 1998 2.8, Montreal Blue, Beige Oregon leather interior and M steering wheel, Sports Seats, Wood trim, Chrome Line Interior, Centre armrest with Cupholder, Alpina Softline wheels, Chromed Angel Eyes, De- tango'd, Rear stone guards, Sport aerial, ASC front strut brace, Strong Strut Butt Strut and Body Brace, Uprated brake fluid, Yellowstuff pads 78k.
Bonzo

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Bonzo »

Now sold!

:cheers

Bonzo
gookah
Z Register member

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by gookah »

not surprised, an amazing piece of kit....I wouldn't be without mine now

Z3 2.8 Progress Journal (Mine)
Z3 1.9 Sport Progress Journal (Wifey's)

I have an element of 'M-styling' on my car, If that's a good enough reason for the manufacturers to adorn a 320 with the M badge, then its certainly a good enough reason for me..
Bonzo

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Bonzo »

You could use it to help stick an ///M badge under your car!! :roflmao:

:cheers :wink:

Bonzo
yamsel1

M roadster S50

Post by yamsel1 »

OUCH !!!
gookah
Z Register member

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by gookah »

Bonzo wrote:You could use it to help stick an ///M badge under your car!! :roflmao:

:cheers :wink:

Bonzo

I have 3 under there already..... :wink:

Z3 2.8 Progress Journal (Mine)
Z3 1.9 Sport Progress Journal (Wifey's)

I have an element of 'M-styling' on my car, If that's a good enough reason for the manufacturers to adorn a 320 with the M badge, then its certainly a good enough reason for me..