Giving away Z3 parts!

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
DinaColada

Z3 roadster 2.8

Giving away Z3 parts!

Post by DinaColada »

Update: Unfortunately, a family member passed away so the giveaway is on temporary hiatus. To those who I have already sent the items to, please send me the shipping payment AFTER you get the item. Sorry I couldn't continue giving away more stuff :( but I will bump this post when I can give stuff away again

Hi Zroadster! This is my first post here, so please excuse me if I'm posting in the wrong area or breaking any rules! I recently purchased a 1998 BMW Z3 and I put in a looot of time and money into modifications for it! I'm almost done all the modifications and I have many spare parts I bought and that came out of my car that I didn't end up using/don't need. I don't really have the time or patience to sell the parts, so I thought I would give them away instead!

Below is a list of the parts. Please note that everything is black unless specified. I live in Toronto, so feel free to PM me for local pickup! I can also ship parts (if shipping is covered of course). If you would like pictures of any parts, just private message me and I'll send one ASAP :)

NOTE*** If an item is removed here, it's been given away!

1. OEM Soft top (In decent condition, but it's really filthy and the window has a tear)
2. Replica AC Schnitzer fog light covers (primed, not painted)
3. OEM Rear tow hook cover (primed, not painted)
5. OEM Fender grills with brand new emblems (perfect condition)
8. OEM glove box (Fair condition, one or two light scratches)
9. OEM driver's side panel (perfect condition)
10. OEM headlights (Not in good condition, covered in deep scratches)
12. Euro z3 steering wheel with ///M stitching (Brand new, bought on eBay for $200 USD! Ended up installing the e46 wheel so I don't need it!)
15. OEM taillights (perfect condition)
16. OEM rear view mirror (perfect condition)
17. OEM driver's side wing mirror (perfect condition)
18. OEM rims (perfect condition)
20. Kidney Grills (I have two sets, one chrome, one gloss black, both in perfect condition)
23. OEM Interior door handle (fair condition, has light scratches)

I have more parts in storage, but I can't think of anything else to add to the list at the moment! If anyone needs any parts, feel free to PM me... I might have what you need!

I would like to request that if you don't need the part for your own car, to not kindly not ask for a part. I much rather give the part to someone who genuinely needs it, instead of giving it to someone who'll just sell it. Z3 owners in general seem to be really honest people from my experience, so I'm sure it won't be much of a problem :)

Dina

Mod Edit -

I've had a pm from Dina and because she is a new member with a low post count it has been decided that if anyone is interested in any part/parts, that you ask for a picture of the part, Dina will then include your username in the picture to show that she does in fact have the part.

Payment will be via PayPal so you will likely have some protection.

The Forum "zroadster.net" offers no protection so Buyer Beware !

EDIT: I've decided that just for the sake of trust, if any well known members on this forum are in need of parts, I'll send it to them for free (no paying for shipping). They can pay shipping AFTER they've received the part, and I only ask that said well known members post here to vouch that I'm trustworthy :) Hope that sounds fair!!
Last edited by DinaColada on Sun 06 Aug, 2017 03:07, edited 7 times in total.
Cars:
Black BMW Z3 1998 (Heavily modded)
Black 2010 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Gazza

M roadster S54

Re: Giving away Z3 parts!

Post by Gazza »

I've had a pm from Dina and because she is a new member with a low post count it has been decided that if anyone is interested in any part/parts, that you ask for a picture of the part, Dina will then include your username in the picture to show that she does in fact have the part.

Gazza

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you"

Z3 S54 M roadster Image, BMW Z1, BMW M3 CSL, Z4M Coupe
ImageImage
DinaColada

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by DinaColada »

Gazza wrote: Mon 10 Jul, 2017 14:01 I've had a pm from Dina and because she is a new member with a low post count it has been decided that if anyone is interested in any part/parts, that you ask for a picture of the part, Dina will then include your username in the picture to show that she does in fact have the part.

Thank you! And like he said, feel free to message me and I'll take a photo with your username on paper, right next to the part! COD shipping is also fine with me! I'm an honest person and not looking to rip anyone off -- I'll accommodate anyone's requests and concerns until they're comfortable covering shipping :)

Additionally, as mentioned, I live in Toronto so I'm more than happy to give parts away locally!

EDIT: I've decided that just for the sake of trust, if any well known members on this forum are in need of parts, I'll send it to them for free (no paying for shipping). They can pay shipping AFTER they've received the part, and I only ask that said well known members post here to vouch that I'm trustworthy :) Hope that sounds fair!!
Cars:
deni2s

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by deni2s »

PM sent.
jcpacelli

M roadster S54

Post by jcpacelli »

PM sent. Thank you!
deni2s

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by deni2s »

And another pm.
Gazza

M roadster S54

Post by Gazza »

DinaColada wrote: Mon 10 Jul, 2017 14:07

That's a fantastic offer Dina
Gazza

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you"

Z3 S54 M roadster Image, BMW Z1, BMW M3 CSL, Z4M Coupe
ImageImage
superhuba

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by superhuba »

PM sent)
HighSharpe

Z3 roadster 2.0

Post by HighSharpe »

pm sent
DinaColada

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by DinaColada »

Hi guys, sorry for the delayed responses on the PMs, I've been incredibly busy with work. A few things to mention:

I've limited the items I want to give away to two per person, just to give everyone a shot at snagging parts :). Also, I thought I would post some examples of the photos I've been taking for members just so people feel comfortable paying for shipping.

Interior chrome door handles to be shipped to user superhuba:
https://puu.sh/wMfty/33df9a952d.JPG
https://puu.sh/wMftq/31bf3ad3be.JPG
https://puu.sh/wMfvh/8e86e4277b.JPG

Black kidney grilles to be shipped to user jcpacelli:
https://puu.sh/wMeG9/955a0679ab.JPG
https://puu.sh/wMeH3/98a1ea7b61.JPG
https://puu.sh/wMeHk/f85c779aae.JPG

I absolutely don't mind sending the part to members and receiving payment for shipping after, but please be sure to be a reputable member here, with a high post count! If you have a low post count and aren't too reputable, I will have to ask that members pay for shipping but of course, I'll take pictures of the parts like above to prove I have the part ready to ship!

Lastly, If you received your part, please post here so other members know that I'm not trying to rip anyone off! Thanks everyone :)

Dina
Cars:
deni2s

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by deni2s »

Ha ha, that bra :D Superhuba is a married man AFAIK :D
superhuba

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by superhuba »

deni2s wrote: Thu 20 Jul, 2017 15:20 Ha ha, that bra :D Superhuba is a married man AFAIK :D
Married, but still a man;)))
BonBon

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by BonBon »

Kudos to another exemplary Z3 owner :cheers
DinaColada

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by DinaColada »

deni2s wrote: Thu 20 Jul, 2017 15:20 Ha ha, that bra :D Superhuba is a married man AFAIK :D
Oh God, didn't notice until after posting the photos. Talk about embarrassing!
BonBon wrote: Tue 25 Jul, 2017 11:05 Kudos to another exemplary Z3 owner :cheers
Thank you :)
Cars:
sebring

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by sebring »

I'm interested in the steering wheel and the grills pls
Boosh

Z3 roadster 1.9i

Post by Boosh »

Surprisingly, no request for the books! Good luck with the... sale, Dina. A very kind gesture it is. But since all the items are OEM, one can only assume they have been replaced. And still, no picture of your Pride and Joy?

Boosh.