International forum for all Z1 enthusiasts
8 posts • Page 1 of 1
1.O/S door belt/brush cover broken and missing.
2. Red headlights! Has the car been resprayed? Previously Red?
3. Inside of bonnet/boot lid looks like it's in primer or undercoat, further evidence of a respray?
4. Roll bar leather covering missing.
5. Roll bar metal drain channel covers missing.
6. Cigarette lighter-no picture of a cigarette on knob.
7. Boot lid gas struts laughably wrong.
8. Replacement fuel cap (no stickers tyres/fuel)
9. In some shots it appears that the centre console has an extra piece by the handbrake, but not in others!
Take no notice GG, Pat probably didn't spot quite as many
I imagine this is a restoration project, the panel cracks, switch bezel colour, roof cover and fuel cap are a different green, the interior was yellow at some point in its life (green dash?). Really like the matt black leather retrim, including centre console and gaitor? Nicely done.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest