For Sale - 2002 S54 Z3M Roadster

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.

Moderator: Gazza

Dallymore

M roadster S54

For Sale - 2002 S54 Z3M Roadster

Post by Dallymore » Wed 07 Feb, 2018 20:39

I recently purchased a 2002 (02) BMW Z3M Roadster S54 that is know to zroadster.net out of an estate of a previous owner. The car has been dry stored for nearly 3 years but flew through its first MOT for that period without any advisories etc. The car has a service history up to that point and was serviced at 59,857 (by Deutsch Tech of Milton Keynes) and she now has 60,400. However, the book pack and stamped service book have been separated so there is no service book although the previous zroadster member who owned the car from 2010 - 2012 assures me that the book was there and was stamped. The previous owner also tracked down and had confirmed that the services were all pucker. The car has had 8 owners (first being BMW UK and the second Westerly BMW Bridgewater) but is in lovely condition apart from a tired soft top (water tight but showing its age so I may put a new one on). It has a few non-stock items such as a stainless steel Eisenmann exhaust (rear boxes), adjustable H&R suspension and AC Schnitzer roll-over hoops and wind deflector. The car drives very well indeed. I had my head turned with this car and made a compulsive purchase only to find it does not accommodate a 16 stone, 6' 4" individuals that well so is very uncomfortable for me (let alone getting in and out). I have had some good motor trade offers but would much prefer for the car to go to an enthusiast. The car appears to be number 51 of 73 and also appears to be unique by the fact it is in Titanium silver metallic with imola red leather and wearing a classic red soft top. There are a few pictures on the 'M Registry' if you are interested. The car received 4 new Bridgestone Potenza tyres on the 16th February and the car will be going into Dick Lovett BMW to have an inspection II along withe a brake fluid service and health inspection on the 20th February. Thanks for reading. £25,000.

I asked the chap who owned the car before if I could use the forum he had running on the car so here it is:

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=27468
Last edited by Dallymore on Mon 19 Feb, 2018 12:41, edited 6 times in total.

Gazza
Site Admin

M roadster S54

Re: Selling my 2002 S54 Z3M Roadster

Post by Gazza » Wed 07 Feb, 2018 20:48

Hi and welcome.

You need to add a price to comply with Forum rules.
Gazza

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you"

S54 M roadster Image, BMW Z1, BMW M3 CSL, Mustang Fastback

ImageImage

Dallymore

M roadster S54

Re: Selling my 2002 S54 Z3M Roadster

Post by Dallymore » Wed 07 Feb, 2018 20:51

Apologies about that, my oversight.

£23,000