A little help needed please

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
paulrichardson10

Z3 roadster 1.9

A little help needed please

Post by paulrichardson10 »

Hi everyone, I wanted to do a few upgrades body styling wise, however due to today's climate I am on a bit of a tight budget! I was thinking about maybe some new tail lights, some new headlights and I desperately need a new gear stick as the chrome affect on the one fitted is getting a bit sparse to say the least and all the ones on ebay do not look very good, can anyone point me in the direction of a site that can supply these at a reasonable price please?many thanks
Paul.
estocks

Not specified

Post by estocks »

Try eBay, German Sweedish French, BMW and fabdirect.
Use the Search button before posting newbie questions about hard tops and fitting kits, footwell speaker amps, water in the boot, hood maintainance and those horrific angel eyes. We get like 10 threads a week on the same subject, it's obvious that you haven't searched.
BonBon

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by BonBon »

There is a wide range of cheap mods (including pics) over the last couple of months in the z3 forum. Most list where they sourced the parts. You will find many are from Taiwan listed in ebayUK and ebay.com
Last edited by BonBon on Thu 09 Jul, 2009 20:36, edited 1 time in total.
Bloke

Other roadster

Post by Bloke »

You have a PM :)
paulrichardson10

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by paulrichardson10 »

i'll check those out thanks, oh and i will remember to search more thoroughly through previous threads next time.
paul.