OT FS again ! Durst C35 35mm complete darkroom

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
groove65

Z3 roadster 1.9

OT FS again ! Durst C35 35mm complete darkroom

Post by groove65 »

Folks - apologies for the off topic again but thought i would offer this to some Z3 owner who still shoots 35mm film ?

ok so this one really needs to be a collection as its way to tricky to post. Im in Windsor in Berkshire so best factor that in when looking at this kit.

anyway, im selling all my photo gear to fund a pro camcorder for my daughter's studies.

this is a complete darkroom - everything you need to process B&W and even colour films.

the Durst C35 is in good condition and comes with standard lens

there are 3 zoom bottles, some chemicals (only 3 months old!) and a lot of paper.

safelight, tongs, dishes, tes strip printer, focus finder, masking frame, manuals, changing bag, thermometers etc etc.

the chemicals and zoom bottles alone cost me £50 3 months back.

anyway, yours for £100 but remember you need to pick up.

any questions just shout. this gave me a lot of fun as a hobby when i did "proper" photography on B&W.

-------------------------------------

1998 Z3 1.9 in Arctic Silver..... maybe i should change my screen name to Chilly !!