FOR SALE: BMW Z3 2.8 (NOW FULL MOT!, FSH), £3k ! ! ! !

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
Cylon-One

Z3 roadster 2.8

FOR SALE: BMW Z3 2.8 (NOW FULL MOT!, FSH), £3k ! ! ! !

Post by Cylon-One »

Hi,

[Edit: NOW WITH FULL 12 MONTH'S MOT... The car flew through it's MOT, with just a single front suspension balljoint needing replaced. All done and now 12 month's MOT on this fab car. 2.8 Roadster with Full Service History, 110k miles and Full MOT for £3k]

Had my Z3 listed on here 3 weeks ago and a fellow member viewed it, loved it, put a deposit down, but then had to leave the UK to work in Dubai on an urgent job, so had to back out!

Therefore, it's back up again, quick sale needed as I have no job at the moment and funds required for my business start-up.

(S) 1998 BMW Z3 2.8 Roadster in Boston Green.

- Great condition throughout
- Full 12 month's MOT
- Full Service History (Majority Dealer)
- Unmarked Leather interior
- 111k miles.
- Power Hood
- Air Con
- Taxed until end of June but can tax again at buyer's expense.

Comes with optional luggage rack.

Does have a small ding mark on one of the doors, and also the electric driver's seat's UP/DOWN movement is jammed. THESE ARE THE ONLY FAULTS. 2.8 Roadster with Full MOT and FSH for £3k !

If you're interested in picking up a fantastic 2.8 Roadster for the summer, at a great price, drop me an email and make an offer, or come and view - free cup of tea with all viewings!

Email me at:- misterdavidrogers ( at ) gmail ( dot ) com

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

I bought this car 3 months ago for £3,150 which I thought was a good price but I will take lower offers (not by a silly amount!) for a quick sale.

FULL MOT - FULL SERVICE HISTORY

:)
Last edited by Cylon-One on Thu 24 Jun, 2010 12:41, edited 5 times in total.
David
Durham, UK
'98 BMW Z3 2.8 Roadster (Boston Green, Standard)
groove65

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by groove65 »

you might want to list the mileage ?
-------------------------------------

1998 Z3 1.9 in Arctic Silver..... maybe i should change my screen name to Chilly !!
Cylon-One

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Cylon-One »

The car has 110k miles and full service history.

THE CAR FLEW THROUGH IT'S MOT YESTERDAY, SO NOW COMES WITH FULL 12 MONTH'S MOT !

The car required a new front n/s balljoint, which has now been done, so this fantastic 2.8 roadster now comes with full MOT and a Full Service History.

Viewings welcome - the car is now on eBay and will sell in the next week.

Thanks,
D.
David
Durham, UK
Cylon-One

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Cylon-One »

eBay link:-

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0598089189

If interested, please email me and mention 'Z Roadsters' as will do more to secure a sale with a forum member.

misterdavidrogers (at ) gmail ( dot) com

Cheers!

D.
David
Durham, UK