Rare Z3m Turbo for £3k

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
Jonttt
Z Register member

M roadster S54

Rare Z3m Turbo for £3k

Post by Jonttt »

Happiness is not around the corner........happiness is the corner
Image Video or Journal Garage: 2015 FFRR Black Edition, Porsche Boxster GTS, 1997 Porsche Carrara C4S, Ex 2001 BMW S54 Z3m Roadster
Z3cade

M roadster S50

Post by Z3cade »

The turbo badge makes it go quicker ya know.... :shock:
///M Roadster - Evolve Stage 3
Phil

M roadster S54

Post by Phil »

And its an M :dunce:
Sapphire black/Imola red and black interior/ red roof/ S54 - the only RHD one made.

"The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire."
TitanTim

Z3 roadster 1.9i

Post by TitanTim »

Woohoo, mines turbocharged too then :lol:

Looks a genuine sale just the owner hasn't a clue :head:

He must work for the Met, apparently next summer is going to be hot!

Tim.
2001 Z3 1.9 Roadster Sport - 2012 Z4 sDrive 2.0 M Sport
Jonttt
Z Register member

M roadster S54

Post by Jonttt »

mmmm not having a clue...... sticking a turbo badge on the back takes it to a new level :roll:
Image Video or Journal Garage: 2015 FFRR Black Edition, Porsche Boxster GTS, 1997 Porsche Carrara C4S, Ex 2001 BMW S54 Z3m Roadster
TitanTim

Z3 roadster 1.9i

Post by TitanTim »

Jonttt wrote:mmmm not having a clue...... sticking a turbo badge on the back takes it to a new level :roll:
:D

At the moment my thought is of that hot summer watching the snow work its way up the window :|

Tim.
2001 Z3 1.9 Roadster Sport - 2012 Z4 sDrive 2.0 M Sport
eame64

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by eame64 »

Also think its great that he is changing the plates at;HIS EXPENSE!
gookah
Z Register member

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by gookah »

I always thought the M version had all the extras as standard.
You M owners have been kidding us all along, now we know what they are really like.... you think they would have a bigger engine than 1.9.. but at least this M was the modern shape......

:roflmao:

Z3 2.8 Progress Journal (Mine)
Z3 1.9 Sport Progress Journal (Wifey's)

I have an element of 'M-styling' on my car, If that's a good enough reason for the manufacturers to adorn a 320 with the M badge, then its certainly a good enough reason for me..
siwilson

M roadster S54

Post by siwilson »

Lots of models were decorated with a few ///M accessories, so quite a few people get confused. I think it's a genuine sale. The turbo badge could have been done by a prior owner or for a joke.
Jonttt
Z Register member

M roadster S54

Post by Jonttt »

I agree its probably a genuine sale but I thought the days of people sticking Halfords TURBO badges on non turbo cars were long gone :shock: maybe its been on for years :roflmao:
siwilson

M roadster S54

Post by siwilson »

Jonttt wrote:I agree its probably a genuine sale but I thought the days of people sticking Halfords TURBO badges on non turbo cars were long gone :shock: maybe its been on for years :roflmao:
You're getting old mate. Young people and cars are just the same s we were and our parents before us. They drive too fast, seem oblivious to other road users and they decorate their cards with all sorts of awful trinkets that make you cringe. If they didn't then halfrauds would go out of business.
hornel Z3M

blank

turbo

Post by hornel Z3M »

Hi folks. I e-mailed the guy and told him his problems with the advert, he was apologetic and said it was all on the car when he bought it so was not sure the proper terms for the vehicle, he has taken it off-line :rtm: and will re-advertise with the right wording. :wink:
gookah
Z Register member

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by gookah »

siwilson wrote:
Jonttt wrote:I agree its probably a genuine sale but I thought the days of people sticking Halfords TURBO badges on non turbo cars were long gone :shock: maybe its been on for years :roflmao:
You're getting old mate. Young people and cars are just the same s we were and our parents before us. They drive too fast, seem oblivious to other road users and they decorate their cards with all sorts of awful trinkets that make you cringe. If they didn't then halfrauds would go out of business.
I can remember cutting the front bumper down on my Hillman Avenger so I could fit a square number plate and Cibie Oscars,... then there were the fake sheepskin headrests that fitted over the seat backs, the rear extra fogs lights I bolted on and wired to the brake lights, and the stick-on Raydot heated rear window....
I always wanted sidepipes, and brackets on the rear springs to increase the ride height, but chickened out..

and that was just last week.... :D

maybe this should be a thread on its own, "Our first mods"

Z3 2.8 Progress Journal (Mine)
Z3 1.9 Sport Progress Journal (Wifey's)

I have an element of 'M-styling' on my car, If that's a good enough reason for the manufacturers to adorn a 320 with the M badge, then its certainly a good enough reason for me..
Dav

Z4 roadster 3.0i

Post by Dav »

I remember putting spacers on the rear wheels of my first mini so they stuck outside the body work. What a muppet I must have looked :dunce:

Dav the wheel nut
Sorcerors Apprentice

Other roadster

Post by Sorcerors Apprentice »

I remember putting playing cards in the spokes of my bicycle wheels. :wink:
pingu

M roadster S50

Post by pingu »

My first mod:

I painted my little pedal tractor black and stuck gold John Player Special stickers on it.
Pingu
Hard Top

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by Hard Top »

pingu, I bet you asked father Christmas for a Lotus and he did not get it. :head:
If you had asked for a Lambo, I could understand the confusion. :)

HT

HT

Titan's apprentice. :D
Titan wrote:Occupations ?
Official Devil's Advocate :devil:
Leg Puller
Micky Taker
http://www.lde.nu/index.htm