1997 Z3 1.9 sadly up for sale...

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
groove65

Z3 roadster 1.9

1997 Z3 1.9 sadly up for sale...

Post by groove65 »

Sadly its come to that time where Im going to part with the beloved Zed !

its a 1997 1.9 Z3 in arctic silver. No rust anywhere and it superb condition. 78000 miles.

Mirror bases done (do a search on here as its common for them to corrode)
Brand new tyres - done less than 1600 miles since fitting
New stereo
Upgraded front speakers, fitted behind standard grilles
Tonneau Cover
Wind Deflector
Upgraded to proper BMW roll hoops
Seat rails refurbished with nylon inserts (again a common problem where seats without this 'rock' on the rails
Long MOT
New Chrome gearknob, sourced from another zroadster member :D
rear screen nice and flexible and cleaned with Renovo (quite a job when you've got hollhoops fitted !)

Its lived in the garage and not been used in the rain - actually its been spoilt rotten :roll:

its probably done around 1700 miles since the last MOT - maybe less to be honest...

Burgundy leather interior with matching mats

3 keys, both alarm fobs and as i said, in great condition.

its got tax till end of June and a long MOT

and its being sold to fund a trip to the states for my Daughter's 16th birthday next year.. :roll:

anyway, on to the pics ! any questions drop me a pm - the car is in Windsor in Berkshire.

Priced at £3500

Last edited by groove65 on Thu 10 Feb, 2011 13:45, edited 2 times in total.
-------------------------------------

1998 Z3 1.9 in Arctic Silver..... maybe i should change my screen name to Chilly !!
tom_sk

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by tom_sk »

Service history :?:
May well be interested as this is the one I have been looking for but not in a position to follow up until the new year.
groove65

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by groove65 »

Some service history Tom but most of the recent stuff was done DIY, like most zedders nowadays

main thing is all the important stuff is done - oh and the boot welds are perfect - wasnt sure if i mentioned those. some zeds have popped their welds and its a lot of ££££ to get them sorted

im in no hurry mate - she's sat in the garage and run up every weekend. if you're interested give me a shout on here sometime via pm and we can sort something out

1998 Z3 1.9 in Arctic Silver..... maybe i should change my screen name to Chilly !!
groove65

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by groove65 »

Still up for sale and now on Pistonheads :D

havent been online for a while so apologies to those i missed on PM !