Want to part ex my Z3 against a ....

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
MickJ

Z4 sDrive35iS

Want to part ex my Z3 against a ....

Post by MickJ »

Anyone got an E46 Convertible (facelift preferred) 02\03 plate 320\325 or 330 60k miles max, must have full service history and be in excellent condition and unmolested.

Looking to swap my Z3 + cash for the right one.

Mine is a 1998 2.8 with under 30k miles, BMW service history, last service was a insp 2 with 4 greens left, Taxed\Mot'd until 03/12, in excellent condition, Artic Silver with Red leather, projector headlights fitted (originals will go with car) de-tangoed (again originals availble) stubby (have original) full tool kit, 1st aid kit, standard BMW radio\cass and boot mounted CD player, new windscreen fitted, Perspex wind deflector, mag stone guards, chrome gills, only thing wrong is passenger door acuator not working (went just before I went on holiday) some pictures on the link below, still on holiday at the moment not due home till next Monday, any interest?

It is also open to sensible offers for the car.

http://www.zroadster.net/forum/viewtopi ... ht=#300122
MickJ

Z4 sDrive35iS

Post by MickJ »

Also looking to sell car for sensible offers.
MickJ

Z4 sDrive35iS

Post by MickJ »

Looking for £5250.