Estoril Blue Z3M Roadster for SALE!

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
Ballie

M roadster S50

Estoril Blue Z3M Roadster for SALE!

Post by Ballie »

Hello all,

After 3 amazing years of owning an 'M', its finally time for me to let her go, as me and my fiancee are in the process of buying a house and and work commitments are becoming a factor (Distance/Mileage).

Its up for £7600,and will be on AUTO TRADER tomorrow. Id rather it go to someone on here, who will take care of her.

Iv pretty much copied the AD which will go on tomorrow:

Estoril Blue, 85174 Miles, Manual, Full Leather Interior (Estoril Blue), Power Hood (Good Condition), Heated Electric Adjustable Seats, Electric Windows, Electric Mirrors, Ultra Rare MASItaly Sagitta Alloy Wheels (A Few Scuffs, but in generally good condition), CD Changer, Jehnert Custom Made Door Builds With Speakers/Subs (£1000 worth), Pioneer CD Player, Power Amplifier, Custom Fitted 'M' Interior Carpet, New Disks & Pads (All Round), Goodridge Stainless Steel Brake Hose Upgrade, Earls Stainless Steel Clutch Hose Upgrade, Scorpion Exhaust System, HID Headlights & Ultra White Angel Eyes Upgrade Professionally Fitted by Chromeline Design, The Common Boot Weld Problem Professionally Repaired with 12 months Warranty, Just serviced (85018 miles), Full service history (12 Stamps), 6 months tax.

Service Log:

Running in check (BMW) 6685 Miles
Oil Service (BMW) 6685 Miles
Oil Service (BMW) 17101 Miles
Inspection 1 (BMW) 24999 Miles
Oil Service (BMW) 32465 Miles
Inspection 2 (BMW) 44903 Miles
Oil Service (SEAT Garage) 54925 Miles
Oil Service (Hexagon Garage) 60179 Miles
Inspection 1 (Technosport - BMW) 67855 Miles
Oil Service (BMW Spares & Repairs) 75231 Miles
Inspection 2 (BMW Spares & Repairs) 80269 Miles
Oil Service (BMW Spares & Repairs) 85018 Miles

There are a few minor scratches/chips on areas of the paintwork, but this is common for the age. Unfortunately there is a scratch on the passenger door, which i have touched up but is still noticeable (Jealous Person). And the MOT is up at the end of next month, but wont be a problems there. The Oil Level sensor needs replacing on the next service, as the light has just started flashing on the dash. (Nothing serious, just need to manually check the oil level).

Ill put up what photos i have, but will take some more tomorrow with improved weather, better camera and once iv had chance to clean the interior.

Obviously the boot interior trim has been re-fitted. Just wanted to show the repairs.

Any questions guys, just ask or send me a PM.

Regards,

Ballie

[/u]
Last edited by Ballie on Mon 15 Aug, 2011 15:27, edited 2 times in total.
Image Proud to be British!
Ballie

M roadster S50

Post by Ballie »

Some more:

Ballie

M roadster S50

Post by Ballie »

Reduced price now guys: £7000 ONO. Do you think I am asking too much for this? Appears that the sellers market isn't looking too strong at the minute for these. Maybe something to do with the ridiculous fuel prices in the UK.

Ballie
Last edited by Ballie on Thu 25 Aug, 2011 07:52, edited 2 times in total.
aceman

M roadster S50

Post by aceman »

Having been looking at Z3M's these pastg few weeks you are probably priced about right with around £7k being my estimate but I think the mods to the car are probably putting people off as they are not to most peoples taste so you have to be prepared to drop a bit to lure someone in for a sale.

All the best with the sale and I hope you strike lucky soon.
Aceman

Arctic Silver '98 Z3M

Previously;
Bright RED '99 Z3 2.8

Rocking seats ? You need seat bushes click HERE
Ballie

M roadster S50

Post by Ballie »

Thanks aceman. Yea, I was thinking the same thing tbh. The only thing iv added are the Door builds, brake hoses and clutch hose. I brought the car; as is. It just caught my eye straight away.

I am open to offers, but im not majorly desperate to sell. I'll keep my fingers crossed. If it doesn't sell, think I'll just keep it as a summer toy, as I'm just in the process of buying a house with a garage.

Thanks again.