FOR SALE: Z3M Side Vents/Gills

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
E36-SCHNITZER

BMW other

FOR SALE: Z3M Side Vents/Gills

Post by E36-SCHNITZER »

Taken off my Cosmos Black M roadster due to new owner preferring chrome z3 items (each to their own I guess) anyway I have had these sitting around boxed up for some time now they will require repainting due to the paint crazing on one of them no actual damage to the plastic! the chrome detailing is also undamaged the only bad points are that the M badges have disappeared in the darkest depths of my garage although I will keep looking for these!

Will be taking pictures tonight so if you require pictures just ask and I will email them over.

Best offer around £180 gets these and no silly low offers please.

Sorry will not post, cash on collection only from Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire
Last edited by E36-SCHNITZER on Thu 31 May, 2012 07:32, edited 1 time in total.
freds dad

Z3 roadster 2.8

Re: FOR SALE: Z3M Side Vents/Gills

Post by freds dad »

Welcome to the forum and its nice to see that your first post is trying to sell something.

A bit of an introduction and some pictures of the items you have for sale may help
E36-SCHNITZER

BMW other

Post by E36-SCHNITZER »

Sorry to offend, I was previously an active user on here but sold my M roadster 4 years ago now and could not access my old account.

I thought it best to sell these on here so that they will go to an appreciating new home.

As my post states will be taking some pics tonight.
Gazza

M roadster S54

Post by Gazza »

If you are interested, you can give me your old member name and I'll activate that if you like ?
Gazza

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you"

Z3 S54 M roadster Image, BMW Z1, BMW M3 CSL, Z4M Coupe
ImageImage
E36-SCHNITZER

BMW other

Post by E36-SCHNITZER »

Thanks for the offer but this new account will do for me :)
E36-SCHNITZER

BMW other

Post by E36-SCHNITZER »

Still up for grabs if Anyones interested before they go on eBay