Testing the water, 2000 (W) M Roadster

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
Renaud

M roadster S54

Testing the water, 2000 (W) M Roadster

Post by Renaud »

Hello All,

We have some significant building work coming up, part of this will include the main garage being pulled down and rebuilt.

At the moment, the M is tucked up in the garage under its cover. As I don't think its right to stick it outside in all weathers, I thought I would test the water and see if any fellow .net members are looking for a very good example of an M roadster.

The high level details are as follows:

Face lift 2000 (W) model M roadster in Estoril . (based in Newbury)

43000 miles with all green service lamps.

No hint of modifications, other than a strut brace. As with most of the owners on .net/.org, we all spend a lot of time and money pampering and getting our cars in the best condition possible, this car is no exception.

I'm not going to post the usual question of what do people think its worth, I'm asking £9000.

If I don't sell the car, I will SORN it and stick it in a friends secure lock up whilst the building work goes on, then probably look at selling in the spring (or if can get away with, try and hold onto it!).

Let me know if any of you are interested and I can then give you more comprehensive details, photos, etc.

Thanks

R.

PS:

If I don't get any interest on the forums, I'll go down the path of advertising on pistonheads, but thought I would try the Z community first.
Renaud

M roadster S54

Re: Testing the water, 2000 (W) M Roadster

Post by Renaud »

Hello All,

The Z3M is now sold :bawl: :

http://classifieds.pistonheads.com/clas ... 000/855679

So thanks for all of the help and advice over the last year or so, I hope you all continue to enjoy your Z's as much as I did.

My car has gone to a chap called Tony, based in the midlands. I 'm sure at some pont Tony will be on the forum to introduce himself and his new car.

Have Fun,

R
chrisp_1

M roadster S50

Re: Testing the water, 2000 (W) M Roadster

Post by chrisp_1 »

Congrats / commiserations :head: :D