WTB - Various Parts

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
yalden

Z3 roadster 3.0i

WTB - Various Parts

Post by yalden »

Gents,

I'm looking at putting my car back to standard... unfortunately when I upgraded my car, I either binned, gave away, or sold on the original parts! Doh!

I have a limited budget and am in no real rush to complete the task so I'm hoping to hold out for bargains. I won't be selling many of the parts that I remove, so please don't let this become a sales thread - some parts will inevitably end up in the 'stock exchange' at some point!

Please bare in mind my car is a 2000 facelift 6-cyl model, so some parts may not be compatible. Any body panels would be preferred in Cosmos Black, but I'll take what I can get, if the price is right.

I'm after...

Exterior:-

Original Sills
Original Bootlid
Original Rear Bumper
Original Side Gills
Original Wing Mirrors
Original Exhaust Trims

Interior:-

Original Gearknob
Original Console Fascia (heater control, clock and switch backing panel and lower gear surround panel) in Black or Brushed Alloy

I am sure there's plenty more but that'll do for now...

Regards,

Chris
PCSAM

blank

Re: WTB - Various Parts

Post by PCSAM »

I have a set of black set of side gills ...... also have a Original Console Fascia from my 3.0i in silver not brushed. I have a standard set of boomerangs also ...
peterandjenny

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by peterandjenny »

I have the original mirrors and side gills in cosmos black unmarked if you are up for swapping? Also I have the m side gills without the badge filled in if you want to swap, do not mind paying a bit .
deni2s

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by deni2s »

I also have original cosmos black side gills and side mirrors, interested in ///M gills (already filled m badge would be great) and mirrors...