Wanted Z3 3.0

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
roesroyce

blank

Wanted Z3 3.0

Post by roesroyce »

Hi
New here and after selling my mint rust free Eunos roadster after four years of ownership (lack of grunt was the deciding factor) decided a Z3 was for me.
Have read the forums until my eyes bleed and have decided a 3.0 is the car to go for,so if anyone wishes to part with theirs then give me a shout.
Looking for a good example with service history pref silver with black leather but try me, not too fussed on mileage as long as its been looked after but obviously the lower the better.
Would like to see whats out there and pick the best of the bunch depending on price.(willing to travel for the right car but do have a budget unfortunately)
Thanks
Steve.
seasurfer

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Re: Wanted Z3 3.0

Post by seasurfer »

Billz has just put advert on for his.
[/url]
ImageImageImage
Zee3

Z4 roadster 3.0i

Post by Zee3 »

I'll vouch for Billz's car, its a cracker and been very well looked after. You won't get one much better
Zee 3.......But now have a Zee 4
roesroyce

blank

Post by roesroyce »

Thanks Guys
Yes have spoken Bill and arranged a viewing looks like a great well sorted car...watch this space!
Thanks
Steve.