For Sale 1997 1.9 Z3 Silver

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
geordie90

Z3 roadster 1.9

For Sale 1997 1.9 Z3 Silver

Post by geordie90 »

I am selling my 1997 Z3 1.9 as it is sitting on drive as an ornament due to changing jobs and just not using it.

It is Arctic Silver
It is in good condition but is 17 years old so not perfect by any means, some age related marks etc
It has 91500 miles on clock
K and N air filter
Lowered with coil overs
Replacement roof(regularly reproofed)
Rear chrome luggage rack
Magnetic stone chip protectors behind fns and fos doors
Panasonic cd player with sat nav(sat nav not fitted)
Storm stainless steel gear knob
Four good tyres
New internals in FNS door mirror
Cobra Stainless Steel exhaust
Roll hoops fitted
Seat in good condition (normal wear on drives bolster with small tear(approx 1cm)
Six months MOT(with advisories -mainly slightly corroded brake lines, worn brake pads, and worn bottom ball joint, but passed MOT so not too bad)
One Months Tax(expires end of April)

The car was a Cat D in 2003, minor FNS damage but repaired and on road ever since with no issues. This is not listed on the V5 but i feel i must make any potential buyer aware as i would not sell anyone a vehicle without giving all info. My insurance for car this year was £259.00 thats a 44 year old man

Engine and geabox is sound and pulls really well in all gears, car is a lovely drive and would be a shame for someone not to get any use.

I have had car for last 20 months or so and for three years before that the car belonged to a colleague. It has done on average three thousand miles over the past five years.

I am asking £1100 for the car, no offers.

If you want to see any pictures which I am sure you will please let me know and I will send some to you via text or online.

Car looks really nice, low and loud, cheap summer open top motoring.

Any questions please ring 07900931894