MTec steering wheel alcantara covered tabs

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
('_')Z3

Z3 roadster 2.0

MTec steering wheel alcantara covered tabs

Post by ('_')Z3 »

I have for sale a pair of tabs that fit on the mtec steering wheel either side of the airbag (on the z3m these are coloured to match the interior). I had them professionally covered in black genuine alcantara when I had my centre console done. At the time I had intended to fit them to my wheel but I ended up splurging on my RAID steering wheel so they were never fitted. They are the original BMW part covered not an after market piece so fit perfectly.
If you want pics please pm me your email and I'll send them over in case I don't get chance to post them here.
£30 delivered in the UK, but may post further for additional cost.
Any questions drop me a pm :D
Last edited by ('_')Z3 on Tue 22 Apr, 2014 14:44, edited 2 times in total.
('_')Z3

Z3 roadster 2.0

Re: MTec steering wheel tabs alcantara covered

Post by ('_')Z3 »

Some pics, although they don't really do them justice.

('_')Z3

Z3 roadster 2.0

Re: New price £13990 MTec steering wheel alcantara tabs

Post by ('_')Z3 »

BUMP
janijoeli

M roadster S50

Post by janijoeli »

I just bought a red S54 M Roadster, but I don't like it. Too red. However I have always wanted MTec steering wheel alcantara tabs! Would you want to do a straight swap? :D
('_')Z3

Z3 roadster 2.0

Post by ('_')Z3 »

Erm go on then, how about a bit of cash my way too though to sweeten the deal :D
janijoeli

M roadster S50

Post by janijoeli »

The best I can do is a tub of E45 (great for the seats) and a jazz mag (great for relaxation). Take it or leave it! :D
('_')Z3

Z3 roadster 2.0

Post by ('_')Z3 »

Thanks but I'll pass and take my chances that someone else has a rare S54 Z3M in Imola they're prepared to swap for my one off ultra rare tabs, or the hard cash obviously :lol:
Woody1000

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Post by Woody1000 »

If you take the deal for the S54 Z3M, E45 and the Jazz mag then I would swap or trade as I've got a black tonneau cover i need to get shot of !! Don't really need a S54 but would be prepared to swap the lot really just so I get the E45 and Jazz mag ! I will probably just break the S54 for parts to try and recover my losses.
('_')Z3

Z3 roadster 2.0

Post by ('_')Z3 »

Woody1000 wrote:If you take the deal for the S54 Z3M, E45 and the Jazz mag then I would swap or trade as I've got a black tonneau cover i need to get shot of !! Don't really need a S54 but would be prepared to swap the lot really just so I get the E45 and Jazz mag ! I will probably just break the S54 for parts to try and recover my losses.

That's a great offer, thanks Tony. I do have a few others though I've received via pm so would you mind if I slept on it? :squeeze: