For Sale - BMW Z3 external car cover

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
Koolflyer

Z3 roadster 2.8

For Sale - BMW Z3 external car cover

Post by Koolflyer »

For the reasons as explained on the attached post,
http://www.zroadster.net/forum/viewtopi ... =5&t=41764
I am now selling my BMW Z3 EXTERNAL car cover. I bought it last year, so it has only been out one winter. Apart from a little soot from where the elastic wraps up against the tail pipe it is in very condition and no tears anywhere. Folds up as you can see into its silver Z3 bag. Only reason why I'm selling it, is because my motor has to sit outside on the driveway all winter, and I want a fleece lined external to give the paint work a little extra protection from the winds. It says it is 'Original BMW' and I have checked against REAL OEM which confirms the part number is correct (82 150018 228). I can therefore only assume it is original but to be honest cannot guarantee that, because I just don't know. What I do know is that it is a fitted cover made for the Z3 including door mirror pockets and elasticated bottom, and is genuinely in extremely good condition.
Going on Ebay, but before I do that offering it to my zroadster colleagues first of all. I paid £120 so PM me a fair offer. Cost of postage is extra, but Hermes delivery will be between £5-£10 I'm sure.

See for yourself the condition

1997 Z3 2.8 (M52) Roadster Montreal blue
2013 330d (F31) M Sport Alpine White
t-tony

Z3 roadster 2.0

Re: For Sale - BMW Z3 external car cover

Post by t-tony »

Hi Pete, how soon do you need to sell the cover. I have been thinking about getting one for mine while she's off the road from end of Nov. Thank you, Tony.
"Knowledge and experience are not always the same"
Koolflyer

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Koolflyer »

Hi Tony

I have accepted an offer subject to this guy sending me his address for delivery. PM'd you

Pete
Koolflyer

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Koolflyer »

Car cover sold to forum member, but I believe there might be another on coming up for sale soon...keep looking.